Friday Morning Thread (Just!)

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Nobody started one yet? Fail.

I'm watching Breakfast at Tiffany's to try and get a bit of culture in my life. It's not very good, though Audrey Hepburn would get it.

Today I'm off to a friends for fun and games this evening, that's about it for the day.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    I'm late as we have just got back from southport and typically after 3 days of the kids being ill while we are away they are now beginning to get better

Today is lighting the fire and a film for the kids and hopefully should get out on the bike as soon as the wife gets back from a walk.

Later should really be the pub as my brother would have been 40 today :(
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning Losers!

Nobody started one yet? Fail.

I'm watching Breakfast at Tiffany's to try and get a bit of culture in my life. It's not very good, though Audrey Hepburn would get it.

Today I'm off to a friends for fun and games this evening, that's about it for the day.

Laters!

love a bit of Audrey Hepburn, would almost be worth digging her up for a go!

Matthew H :(

Right you mofos, how we all doing, just got back from our festive week away to a lack of central heating and hot water! m'eh!

Bikes cleaned and lubed as contrary to popular belief i have been riding an actual mountain bike! are Avid Elixr 5 brakes prone to eating pads as i am getting through at an alarming rate! maybe i'm just putting too much awesome into em!

Anyhoo i'm off to predict who from the world of tabloid fame is going toes up this year!

toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,462
    Matthew h - sorry to hear that.

Kind of getting back to normal today, got new tyres out on car ready for MOT tomorrow. Took load of Christmas junk to the dump. Went round to old gits home for mother in laws birthday, than had other in laws round for food n drink. Now having a rest!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Evening all.
    Also sorry mr h, but that sounds like a good reason to raise a glass. Not that you need a reason of course.
    Reasonably quiet day, bit of pottering, went to see the 'rents with the kids followed by relaxing. Pretty good day really.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Cheers - many years ago, but still :(
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    matthew h wrote:
    Cheers - many years ago, but still :(
    I can imagine, for as long as they are remembered a person doesn't completely die. It's good that you remember and raise a glass, or just take a moment to think of him.