Last Day of 2014 Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited January 2015 in The bottom bracket
Morning.

Well that's it, we've virtually made it through another year and quite a year it's been too :shock:

Hopefully next year looks set to be full of more positives for us, things should be settling down a bit and I might get to do more riding :D

Hope everyone here has a good final day of 2014 and that 2015 is a good one :mrgreen:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Another quick year done!

I'm away with the family in some dodgy hotel in southport - but we are having fun, despite the kids being ill :(
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Let's see who makes it through the tedium of New Years Eve before we count our chickens :)

Back on the bike in 5 days (unfortunately coincides with work) and my first uplift of 2015 is already booked. As it's getting so popular I reckon the Chinese name for 2015 should be 'The Year of the Van' :wink:

Now its time for coffee, bacon and maybe a run.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Oi! Get back to the CC you lot! it needs you!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    bg13 wrote:
    This place needs us as well, judging by who's posted on this thread so far :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    This place needs us as well, judging by who's posted on this thread so far :wink:

This place would be nothing without us :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

Not quite, there would be a few miserable roadies :wink:
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Pfft miserable and proud
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

Not quite, there would be a few miserable roadies :wink:

All roadies are miserable!
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:

Hence my 2015 project 'SCTMMRDD' (Stevo's Campaign To Make Miserable Roadies Do Downhilling) :) I'm going to be a busy boy next year.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Hence my 2015 project 'SCTMMRDD' (Stevo's Campaign To Make Miserable Roadies Do Downhilling) :) I'm going to be a busy boy next year.

Would be good if they actually remembered to pay! Will sort on the 2nd when I get back
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Is that it, 2014? can someone verify my existence I didn't log feck all on Strava, I am a none person :oops:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Would be good if they actually remembered to pay! Will sort on the 2nd when I get back
    OK, no worries :)

BTW we have another BB taker for an April jaunt :wink:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    Never mind riding, are you going to cycle a bit more A77?

Bollox to this. Will have some time off at the end of January and will have to put up with watching a lowly Villareal fixture - poor me.

Bye 2014. I know 2015 will be better.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Never mind riding, are you going to cycle a bit more A77?

Bollox to this. Will have some time off at the end of January and will have to put up with watching a lowly Villareal fixture - poor me.

Bye 2014. I know 2015 will be better.

Laters.
    You sound like an ideal candidate for SCTMMRDD :mrgreen:
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Duck with morello cherry sauce and roasties cooked and consumed with a bottle of claret. At least the promise of ending the year on a good note :wink:
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    florerider wrote:
    Duck with morello cherry sauce and roasties cooked and consumed with a bottle of claret. At least the promise of ending the year on a good note :wink:

Not for the duck!
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs