Monday, in case you had lost track

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited December 2014 in The bottom bracket
As everyone is off it seems they have too much to do than start the daily threads.

Went out did another 55 miles. came home had a pig meat sandwich. No other gossip

V68, random question regarding the sizing of your Pro6 - did you go down a size as it was a cyclocross bike or stick with the regular size for yourself? Had someone tell me I should always go a small size for a cyclocross today
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Afternoon.

Busy indeed!!

This morning involved taking the littlies to Toys r Us to spend Christmas vouchers, they're now at friends for a sleep over so me and Mrs 77 are just heading to the cinema :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,805
    You should try retirement.

It is like this every week! :P
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Done some work, played football with the kids, bought a new bike :)

Now about to go out at a friends for dinner
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    matthew h wrote:
    Done some work, played football with the kids, bought a new bike :)

Now about to go out at a friends for dinner
    What have you bought now? Not a full sus MTB by any chance? :wink: Starting to make my collection of 4 look a bit lightweight.

Been out for a long lunch with wifey (it's her birthday) plus parentals in tow. Long drive North tomorrow so think I will just does once I've packed some stuff.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Will Mr H's new bik offend Piña as much as the last one did? I got a bit more done on the Cotic today. Need to cut the steerer and fit cables then it will be useable . Final fettling will have to wait until I've decided on the best set up.
    Other than that went for a walk in Richmond Park with the wife and kids, amazing how quiet it is away from the car parks even on a busy day.
    More general chilling tomorrow I expect.
  • Quins
    Quins Posts: 239
    Not in sync with a normal week, went beating on a shoot and worked my spaniel. Beautiful day. Then had the shoot xmas dinner. Club indoor training tomorrow night cancelled,Im going to have a rest too. Shamed to say that i put my back out Sunday morning putting an overshoe on, tablets and stretching and i managed 30 flat miles.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    New bike is just another commuter slag - try toss/cross single speed - not enough to offend piña

Full sis will probably be on the list at the end of fen :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    matthew h wrote:

Full sis will probably be on the list at the end of fen :)
    Before or after? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    Meh work meh.

Early night for me. Pity about matt h's new acquisition, might have woken me up a bit.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!