It gets on my t1ts

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited December 2014 in The bottom bracket
When I hear (usually women) saying/shouting Oh my god! and usually expressed at something totally unremarkable.
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    And your standing naked in front of said female? :wink:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Slowmart wrote:
    And your standing naked in front of said female? :wink:

No, then its uncontrollable hysteria :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • When I hear (usually women) saying/shouting Oh my god! and usually expressed at something totally unremarkable.

To be fair Frank you live in Hucknall so it's going to be about something totally unremarkable :wink:
  • Your have t1ts? So, the gender reassignment surgery is going well then and we will soon be calling you Francesca? :mrgreen:
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • When I hear (usually women) saying/shouting Oh my god! and usually expressed at something totally unremarkable.
    I find it slightly annoying when grown men (it's usually men that do this) use the expression 'gets on my t1ts' over slightly annoying expressions, and hide casual sexism in their complaints.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Aphorism wrote:
    When I hear (usually women) saying/shouting Oh my god! and usually expressed at something totally unremarkable.
    I find it slightly annoying when grown men (it's usually men that do this) use the expression 'gets on my t1ts' over slightly annoying expressions, and hide casual sexism in their complaints.

Who you calling 'casual'?
  • Aphorism wrote:
    I find it slightly annoying when grown men (it's usually men that do this) use the expression 'gets on my t1ts' .

More casual sexism?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • arran77
    Aphorism wrote:
    I find it slightly annoying when grown men (it's usually men that do this) use the expression 'gets on my t1ts' .

More casual sexism?

Yes please :twisted:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,747
    Oh my god!
    OMG! WTF!
    Upset at so little?
    Are you hormonal?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Aphorism wrote:
    It might not be sexist - maybe Frank has moobs?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    If Frank hasn't. I have. The right one is particularly pert.
    Wish they had developed at a younger age. I would have had something to play with apart from my c0ck. :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Wish they had developed at a younger age. I would have had something to play with apart from my c0ck. :wink:
    Just think Bally, if you'd been a woman you would have just stayed in all day and played with yourself.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    If I'd been a woman. I'd have been a right slut.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Ballysmate wrote:
    :D:D:D
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Aphorism wrote:
    It might not be sexist - maybe Frank has moobs?

In the interest of equality shouldn't we be referring to them as 'mits'?
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • Well it still gets on my tits.
    Tail end Charlie

• Stevo_666
    In the interest of equality shouldn't we be referring to them as 'mits'?
    In this age of free choice we should also be allowed to refer to them as 'mugs', 'maps' or 'morks'.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,329
    You didn't quite expect this response Frank, did you?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    He's probably feeling like a right mit now.
  • ballysmate
    I am. :wink:
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    If I'd been a woman. I'd have been a right slut.

8)

seanoconn
  • You didn't quite expect this response Frank, did you?
    Never surprised at any kind of reaction, the worst is to just be ignored I suppose.
    Tail end Charlie

• Stevo 666 wrote:
    Not in the slightest.
    Tail end Charlie

• Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Not in the slightest.
    Your only mistake was posting this in BB rather than Cake Stop :wink:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,329
    You didn't quite expect this response Frank, did you?
    Never surprised at any kind of reaction, the worst is to just be ignored I suppose.

The Oxygen of publicity...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!