Cube Reaction GTC Race vs. Grand Canyon CF SL 6.9

AndersBJ
AndersBJ Posts: 6
edited December 2014 in MTB buying advice
Hi everyone!

I am getting myself a new hardtail, and the competition is between the Cube Reaction GTC Race and the (Canyon) Grand Canyon CF SL 6.9. I am going to be trying out the Cube, but i will not be able to try the Canyon, since i live in Denmark. Which one do you guys think that i should choose? Feel free to ask me questions that can help you advising me. Hope you can help me out :)

Anders

Comments

• Cube reaction for me, I think the forks better rockshox Reba v fox float evolution, and also better brakes, shimano xt v formula c1.
    Cube reaction gtc race 2011 26er, Canyon spectral al 8.0 2014, cube reaction gtc race 2015 29er
    How much for that!!!!!
  • How about the frames?
  • New frame on the 2015 cube so can't comment on that, but I have an 2011 cube reaction gtc race which has been great with no issues, I also have a canyon spectral which has been great as well.

Both are great manufacturers and I have looked at both canyon & cube, as I'm also looking for a new hardtail and I have now decided on the cube, so I will be placing an order for the cube reaction gtc race on Saturday!!! Although 20% discount has also helped making my decision!!!!
    Cube reaction gtc race 2011 26er, Canyon spectral al 8.0 2014, cube reaction gtc race 2015 29er
    How much for that!!!!!
  • What a coincidence! My dealer has offered me 20% on the Reaction Race too! :)