Man's best friend's best friend?

pottssteve
pottssteve Posts: 4,069
edited December 2014 in The bottom bracket
Season's Greetings!

Owning a dog has become more common in HK over the last few years and that, of course, means more faeces. Most owners are very good about cleaning up after their canine friends - the local technique involves hovering with a sheet of newspaper and when the animal looks like it's going to empty its bowels the owner will deftly slide the paper behind and catch the waste to dispose of. However, I was out on a ride this morning and was amazed to see one man take this to another level. He was using a bit of tissue paper to wipe the dog's backside, not a quick tickle but really giving it a good old going over with a regular, circular motion. It was an act of devotion, and the dog looked like it was really enjoying itself. The fella looked quite happy, too. I felt a bit nauseous....

What's the most unpleasant thing you have seen so far this festive season?
Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    pottssteve wrote:

my sister-in-law
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    pottssteve wrote:

my sister-in-law

The mother-in-law must be worse :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    'window 20' of the advent calendar that was posted in the Big Girls Thread. :lol:

The older I get, the better I was.

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    matthew h wrote:
    pottssteve wrote:

my sister-in-law

The mother in law is not worse for MH due to the fact the sister in law knows more
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy