Ulrica GreenEdge

pottssteve
pottssteve Posts: 4,069
edited December 2014 in The cake stop
Just watched a re-run of sneaky Simon Gerrans winning this year's LBL and every time Sean Kelly said, "Orica Green Edge" it sounded like "Ulrica". Because I've had a beer I have wasted several minutes of my life thinking of other soundalikes for the 2015 season...

Men's teams:
Grant Alpecin
Francois des Jeux
Derek Factory Racing
Ian Cycling
Bart Diani CSF
Russ Velo

Ladies teams:
Katherine Usha
Lotti Soudal
Dora Argon

Unisex teams:
Skye

I really need a hobby......
Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    I guess that long rides in the countryside isn't really an option?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pottssteve
    I guess that long rides in the countryside isn't really an option?

Not really. Just got back from doing 40km, of which about 10km was in what could be described as, "country". The Bride's Pool stretch is lovely, especially at 7 in the morning when there are no d!ckhead drivers around. Unfortunately, in order to get there I have to brave the dangerous Sha Tau Kok Road and then return via Tai Po industrial estate (full of apparently blind HGV drivers) and a 5km section where there is a massive road building project going on...

Anyway, back to the point - Wiggle Rhonda...
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Rabofrank
    Francais Des Jean
    Ed Peugeot
  • pottssteve
    Rabofrank - nice.
    Anyway, while on this morning's ride a number of odd things happened, one of which was as follows. I was riding along the road through Tai Po industrial estate as there is no cycle path there. I had right of way but a small delivery van pulled out of a side street to the right, crossed to my side of the road and then pulled in front of me. He had certainly seen me, as had the guy in the passenger seat. I had judged that I would miss him so did not brake and continued to pedal. However, I think he was afraid that I had shown no signs of easing up and that I would hit him so, having cut in front of me, he then proceeded to..... sound his horn...... Just another one of the bullying, gormless fukwits who apparently have a licence to drive in Hong Kong.

Anyway,
    Astanya Pro Cycling
    The Right Reverend Cannon Dale
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    Going Retro:

System pew
    Del Bongo
    Muppet-Quick Slop
    Tintin Tapas
    BONCE
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    fabulous candelabra - Fabian cancellara
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • pottssteve
    Going all Pro-Continental...

Ann Post Chain Reaction
    Nelly Sottoli
    United Health Claire
    Wanty Group Robert
    MTN Rebecca