wahey, downhill to summer!

Happy Solstice :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• Is it today or tomorrow?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,498
    It's tomorrow - by about 7 seconds :) Busy day today, lots of jobs and a bit of football watching. Just as well I wasn't on the sauce last night.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,344
    Windy old pre humpday.

Tomorrow is the shortest day. Does that mean that tonight is the same length as tomorrow night? if not, which is the longest night?

Full blown cold me. Took a while to get Thing 1 out of bed this morning - poor sausage. She then proceeded to dribble and bawl all over the leather couch. Spot of breakfast followed by Calpol and a Satsuma and she's now bouncing off the walls.

MOTD tonight - yay. The OH is at work this evening and tomorrow. Hopefully Thing 1 is back in full swing as Sunday is swim day. The manglement of the local Leisure Centre finally conceded that it was impracticle for some to adhere to the rule of 1 parent 1 child (under the age of [eight] 8)* ) so muggins can take both of them on my own for a limited 1 hour 'special session' between 10am and 11am. It's great fun and they love it.

Laters.

PS This has to stop T47.

PPS * that's odd, I just typed the number 8 followed by a bracket... aaah. Ding.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    OK, so I gave up going to *work ten years ago and now have no f'kin idea what day of the week it is!

Happy solstice for tomorrow at 6.03pm precisely, better? :D

* I didn't need any more money so I stopped :D
  • Stevo_666
    team47b wrote:
    OK, so I gave up going to *work ten years ago and now have no f'kin idea what day of the week it is!

What did you used to do when you could be bothered to work? If you let us in on your secret we can come and join you in Portugal and stop you getting so bored that you have to post on here :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
  • Stevo_666
    Not on drugs, by the look of it :wink:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Not on drugs, by the look of it :wink:

That's what's wrong with you.
  • team47b
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

What did you used to do when you could be bothered to work? If you let us in on your secret we can come and join you in Portugal and stop you getting so bored that you have to post on here :)

If I told you my secret to immense wealth I would then have to... :D
  • Stevo_666
    team47b wrote:
    If I told you my secret to immense wealth I would then have to... :D
    Bound to be something dodgy after such a shifty response :wink: . Let me just check if Portugal has an extradition treaty with the UK...
  • team47b
    Ssssh, they don't know I'm here right :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    I seem to remember that at least one of the gang from the 'Great Train Robbery' went to a Portuguese speaking country. I think we're getting warm here :P
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I seem to remember that at least one of the gang from the 'Great Train Robbery' went to a Portuguese speaking country. I think we're getting louder here :P

FTFY. A bit cryptic for you me thinks Stevo.