Things that have to be said

capt_slog
capt_slog Posts: 3,946
edited December 2014 in The bottom bracket
len_goodman_1759890c.jpg

"SEVEN" is not a witty catchphrase, no matter many times you repeat or how loud.

blair_3124273b.jpg

This is not a smile. Buy a mirror and practice. (yes, I know this has been in a another thread, but it's worth repeating)

The older I get, the better I was.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    There shouldn't be adverts on the TV yet for Boxing Day sales, we haven't even had Christmas yet FFS :evil:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Fat people are not disabled
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Swans are NOT prolific limb breakers!
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Christmas jumpers - NO!
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915
    Banning EU migrants, or preventing them from claiming benefits, will not solve the UK's (un)employment and benefit issues.
  • t4tomo
    t4tomo Posts: 2,643
    It's very unlikely that you'll catch your death of cold, however little you wear to go out in winter
    Bianchi Infinito CV
    Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Ultegra
    Brompton S Type
    Carrera Vengeance Ultimate Ltd
    Gary Fisher Aquila '98
    Front half of a Viking Saratoga Tandem
  • Beltaine
    Beltaine Posts: 166
    In the words of Grandmaster Flash.....Beards, don't, don't do them.

'Cos you'll look like Peter Sutcliffe.
    ....I don't know why; It's a perfectly cromulent word....
  • Me-109 wrote:
    Banning EU migrants, or preventing them from claiming benefitsY, will not solve the UK's (un)employment and benefit issues.

perhaps not, but it's a move in the right direction.
  • There was an article a month or two ago about the value migrants bring to the country. If I remember correctly, they contribute nearly a billion a year more than they take out in the form of benefits and support. So no, not a step in the right direction.
  • arran77
    There was an article a month or two ago about the value migrants bring to the country. If I remember correctly, they contribute nearly a billion a year more than they take out in the form of benefits and support. So no, not a step in the right direction.

Who else would wash my car if it wasn't for the EU immigrants :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    arran77 wrote:
    There was an article a month or two ago about the value migrants bring to the country. If I remember correctly, they contribute nearly a billion a year more than they take out in the form of benefits and support. So no, not a step in the right direction.

Arran, you are so wrong. The ones that wash my car aren't from the EU :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Regardless of where he's from its very decent of you to give Piña a job :D

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Regardless of where he's from its very decent of you to give Piña a job :D
    I'm just a generous kinda guy :D That said, he's cheaper than these EU immigrants :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Don't let facts get in the way of a bit of xenophobia.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:

Exactly.

Raj at my local corner shop told me that all of these Polish supermarkets that are springing up are playing merry hell with his livelihood :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Exactly.

Raj at my local corner shop told me that all of these Polish supermarkets that are springing up are playing merry hell with his livelihood :lol:
    Wonder if the stats cover Northern economic migrants?
  • Whoops, sorry guys, didn't realise I was in the BB. Definitely thought I was still in Cake Stop.

Oh well, more booze to fuel these antics please.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Exactly.

Goodness, gracious me!
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Exactly.

Wonder if the stats cover Northern economic migrants?

That's an interesting thought, I work in an office in central London where no one is a native Londoner.