The Interview Kim Jong-Un

bianchimoon
bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
edited December 2014 in The cake stop
Now Fox has pulled out of a planned thriller set in North Korea as a result of the current hacking scandal. What has the world come to? George Clooney was apparently trying to get Hollywood peeps to sign a petition in support of release of this 'crap' looking film, but most 'ran to the Hills'. Would Britain/Europe have bottled it? is it really that simple to get multi-nationals to lose face and money by hacking their emails?
Potentially one of the most forgettable films ever in both subject matter, writing, acting and production could be the most memorable in history :roll:
All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....

Comments

• bianchimoon
    A quick apology in advance, just in case Kim Dong hacks your emails for reading this :wink:
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    A quick apology in advance, just in case Kim Dong hacks your emails for reading this :wink:

I think he's a thoroughly decent chap :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • bianchimoon
    :D yeah me too, as I've always said all my emails were tongue in cheek, and i wish i had just half of your Hair Kim :| :
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Not sure I agree with how the NKs have gone about this, but I have to say I do find it slightly distasteful that the plot concerns the killing of a public figure who is actually still alive (seemingly).

If the plot had related to an assasination attempt on David Cameron (for example), I'm sure the Daily Mail would be up in arms...
  • bianchimoon
    Imposter wrote:
    Not sure I agree with how the NKs have gone about this, but I have to say I do find it slightly distasteful that the plot concerns the killing of a public figure who is actually still alive (seemingly).

If the plot had related to an assasination attempt on David Cameron (for example), I'm sure the Daily Mail would be up in arms...
    I agree, bad taste, bad film, bad ending
  • It’s a comedy film about killing a total nut job FFS – he’s a fud of the highest order. Fair game IMO. I’m sure the million or so people that the Kim family have killed (if not more) via execution or starvation and the hundreds of thousands of ‘political prisoners’ currently in forced labour camps wouldn’t give two hoots about it.
  • mpatts
    mpatts Posts: 1,010
    Given that he is the current holder of the hour record, I'd say that it's a tad unfair to produce a film threatening to kill him.

Other Kim Jong Un facts:

- his FTP is over 700 watts

- through smell alone, he can tell the difference between an ultegra and durace casette.

- has climbed Ventoux in 23 mins and 32 seconds. In the big ring.

- He doesn't need to shave his legs - he can withdraw his leg hair at the beginning of each race.
    Insert bike here:
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    Imposter wrote:

So, nothing like "King Ralph", a comedy based on the premiss that the entire royal family had snuffed it by electrocution? :D

The older I get, the better I was.

• bianchimoon
    mpatts wrote:
    Given that he is the current holder of the hour record, I'd say that it's a tad unfair to produce a film threatening to kill him.

Other Kim Jong Un facts:

- his FTP is over 700 watts

- through smell alone, he can tell the difference between an ultegra and durace casette.

- has climbed Ventoux in 23 mins and 32 seconds. In the big ring.

- He doesn't need to shave his legs - he can withdraw his leg hair at the beginning of each race.
    :D:D get away you'll be saying he can converse with dolphins next
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Capt Slog wrote:
    So, nothing like "King Ralph", a comedy based on the premiss that the entire royal family had snuffed it by electrocution? :D

Correct - nothing like that...
  • Imposter wrote:

Do you think Sony would be interested in a hilarious screenplay about the assassination of Obama? Although the right to free speech is nothing if we can't cause upset, does it give people carte blanche to be gratuitously insulting?
    To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    I can't understand why the studio that made 'Team America - World Police' never got hacked?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I can't understand why the studio that made 'Team America - World Police' never got hacked?

North Korea didn't have a computer at that point.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,773
    Sony should simply release the movie worldwide as a free download.

They are going to take a hit on the film anyway but that would learn him. :wink:
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    Time to enjoy that nice clip about his poor old dad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Daz555 wrote:

Bikeradar is going to get hacked any time now :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • lesfirth
    lesfirth Posts: 1,382
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Sony should simply release the movie worldwide as a free download.

They are going to take a hit on the film anyway but that would learn him. :wink:

Just what I thought. Err... Not quite, I thought it would teach him.
  • johnfinch wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

North Korea didn't have a computer at that point.

And still don't! The shmucks probably paid the Chinese or Russians to do their dirty work.
    tick - tick - tick
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712

Kim Dong

snort
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Daz555 wrote:

We're safe. They have to get past the mods.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Daz555 wrote:

We're safe. They have to get past the mods.

I suspect the mods are already working for the North Koreans. Especially Lick Chasey and Veronutter.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    If you haven't seen this yet let me save you 112 minutes in your life...

Don't watch it, it's utter carp!

Doesn't even warrant an explanation to that comment :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    North Korea has issued a statement comparing Obama to a monkey. From the Telegraph:

"Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," an unidentified spokesman at the commission's policy department said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.
    According to the North Korea commission's spokesman, "The US, a big country, started disturbing the internet operation of major media of the DPRK, not knowing shame like children playing a tag."

Apparently they can hack into Sony but still rely on Google Translate for press releases.
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    Am I alone in thinking that North Korea is a lightening conductor and it's really a game of Chinese charades? :shock:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Wonder what would happen if NK released a film about burning old glory?

Oh, forgot, that is illegal in the land of the free.
  • team47b wrote:
    Don't watch it, it's utter carp!

+1

I quite like Seth Rogan and James Franco movies. Pineapple Express, This Is The End… However, The Interview is total garbage.
    tick - tick - tick