Elite Roller Spares

garethclarke
garethclarke Posts: 51
edited December 2014 in Workshop
Hi

Recently I posted a set of Elite rollers to a friend and in order to fit them into a box I had to partially dismantle them...long story short the courier f***ed it and the package arrived without the front roller (well some of it was there but it was definitely broken).

Luckily I insured the package and I am now trudging through the process of claiming off myhermes. However I was wondering if anybody knows of where to purchase a replacement roller or if anybody has one for sale?

Many Thanks
Gareth
2014 Rose Xeon CW when its not raining
2010 Dolan Preffisio when it is
CAAD4 retired now and hanging on the wall

Comments

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Presumably you've tried asking an Elite dealer - or the Elite importer (Madison)..??
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    What model have you got?

Try this place:
    http://www.tritoncycles.co.uk/accessori ... lete-p6920
  • Thanks for the suggestions so far

I have the arion mag parabolic so I need the plastic roller, both Madison and Triton only have spares for the lluminium rollers.
    2014 Rose Xeon CW when its not raining
    2010 Dolan Preffisio when it is
    CAAD4 retired now and hanging on the wall
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    I had a similar thing and contacted Tacx. They sent me a new roller from Holland free.
    I have a spare with the smallest of cracks in the side; doubt it would cause any problems. You would have to put one of your bearings into it if you want it.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Madison do have replacement parts for your rollers. Have you tried calling them, if you can not find the particular part on their website?