Thursday, then penultimate day

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited December 2014 in The bottom bracket
So 2 days left of work, feeling good today, well forcing myself to after taking the team out for drinks last night, I avoided most of the possible trouble thank god.

Procrastination could be the order of the day. Selling my soul for a coffee and a bacon sandwich (brown sauce)
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I'm counting down too, the boss is on a course today and tomorrow so technically I'm already on holiday :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Baaahumbug, I've still got Mournday, Tunesday and When?sday to contend with.

All is good though as stoke (as in skiing, not the shitehole) is approaching :D
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MD just came in and asked if the girls have much to do... which they don't. So he has given them the day off to do last minute shopping.

Ermmm, what about me?

Bahhh!! :(
  • Not wanting to pee on your chips, but he wont...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Day Two of 'Operation Avoid the Three (!) Office Christmas Parties'.

Yesterday was the staff meal which was easily missed by taking the day off. Today's gathering is in the building common room which may take a bit more work at evasive action but I had a practice run by avoiding the summer barbeque in July. Cunningly I told everyone I'd be 'up in a minute' and then, when the office was empty, went home.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    work meh & ear infection make an unhappy person here :(

Meant to be out on a jolly lunch but work has stopped play
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    MD just came in and asked if the girls have much to do... which they don't. So he has given them the day off to do last minute shopping.

Ermmm, what about me?

Bahhh!! :(
    Look at the bright side, he probably doesn't want you to suck him off in return for a day off.
    Quite busy here. Just had a Danish customer I've dealt with for years come in, could have done without that really. Off to the quacks later then deal with sick teenagers again.
  • Flâneur
    Never managed to get the fried pig :(
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    Bah meh bollox.

It's all pants. I'll feel human in about the 3rd week in January when that lot have had their fill of [insert favourite carbonated drink here] and Vodka.
    Do you think i'll actually get on my bike again before the new year, never mind a Christmas day ride with this weather/work/christmas period? The gym is okay but if there aren't any fit females to look at, it is a bit tedious.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    Nearly the end of a really crap week. We've had to take a massive hit on a tax audit and deal with the inevitable blamefest that followed. I've got a bottle of D1 gin at home that's going to get inroads made into it when I get home...

On the plus side I've booked my first uplift of 2015 and am just seeing if a certain forumite has the bottle to join me and my kamikaze mate at Bike Park Wales :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    I'll raise a glass to the end of a bad week mate! prob be scotch though, no fevertree light for the gin
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    On the plus side I've booked my first uplift of 2015 and am just seeing if a certain forumite has the bottle to join me and my kamikaze mate at Bike Park Wales :wink:

You finally sold the Diva to Piña :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Guess again :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

The one with the pickled liver?

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

The one with the pickled liver?

v68?
  • pinno
    Then there are 3 contenders:

Team47b
    V68
    Matt h.

Team47b's Isetta has bush problems so that rules him out.
    V68. I cannot imagine an Italian in Wales with no other purpose to being there than selling Gelati.

Which only leaves 1. I would like to think they will go to the pub before the DH run(s) and then see the outcome. My money is not on Stevo in that scenario.
  • tlw1
    Then there are 3 contenders:

Team47b
    V68
    Matt h.

Team47b's Isetta has bush problems so that rules him out.
    V68. I cannot imagine an Italian in Wales with no other purpose to being there than selling Gelati.

Which only leaves 1. I would like to think they will go to the pub before the DH run(s) and then see the outcome. My money is not on Stevo in that scenario.

:)
  • Stevo_666
    The only small problem with that scenario is that the uplift starts at 9.30am :)
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    The only small problem with that scenario is that the uplift starts at 9.30am :)

Which is about the time the folks in Wales start piling out of the pub after a lock in.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Pfff, Crap week, I ll still be delivering what Yodel cant until about 1800 hours next Wednesday.

Still an old girl gave me a bottle on Black Tower as a tip today. Classy.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Which is about the time the folks in Wales start piling out of the pub after a lock in.

There will be a wetherspoons open
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Yep, will a breeze with a skinful :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbtLK_Mwg6w&feature=player_embedded
  • Stevo_666
    I just want to point out the 'Mr. Pickled' is now officially my b1atch as he owes me for the cost of the uplift :mrgreen:
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    matthew h wrote:

There will be a wetherspoons open

is that a sign of desperation or alcoholism?
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I just want to point out the 'Mr. Pickled' is now officially my b1atch as he owes me for the cost of the uplift :mrgreen:

Is he riding that old Orange of his or are you loaning him the Panzer :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Is he riding that old Orange of his or are you loaning him the Panzer :wink:
    I've offered to lend him The Bruiser in case he finds those rock gardens and drop offs a bit tough on a hard tail :D