Tuesday, why can't you recall texts

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited December 2014 in The bottom bracket
Seriously why not, why why why

Enjoy Tuesday everyone, I'm going to get a tatt, do some work and listen to some music in my empty office
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Come on own up, what did you accidentally tell the mother in law you wanted to do to her :lol:
    sa0u823e wrote:

Not much occurring today, just winding down now :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    seem to be getting busier the closer to Christmas we get :(
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    matthew h wrote:
    seem to be getting busier the closer to Christmas we get :(
    +1

Madness here - not helped by having to interview for interim cover for one of my team who has gone on long term sick leave. Roll on next week! We do have our Xmas bash this evening but that's not going to seem quite so good when I get up tomorrow morning...

PS: we all want to know how much trouble the OP is in over this text :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Morning all,
    I'm still saying morning although it clearly isn't as I'm knocking off at 2.30 and want to make it feel like a proper half day.
    Busy here as well. I think it's the final panic before everyone knocks it on the head for the Christmas break. Not helped by the fact that we are still a man down, but the rest of us are in so not too bad.
    I too want to know what the OP has done via text, or has he been sexting the bloke that works in the butcher's?
    Not long now, onwards and upwards...
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Madness here - not helped by having to interview for interim cover for one of my team who has gone on long term sick leave.

Is that the effect you have on your staff :P
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I too want to know what the OP has done via text, or has he been sexting the bloke that works in the butcher's?

I reckon he accidentally told the Mother in Law that he's looking forward to smashing her back door in whilst she's wearing the little lacy number he's bought her for Christmas :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Today I are mostly covered in grease :D

DSC03187.jpg
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:

DSC03187.jpg

The miss-sent text mystery is solved....the OP accidentally sent a text to T47 saying he was looking forward to getting oily and dirty :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

DSC03187.jpg

The miss-sent text mystery is solved....the OP accidentally sent a text to T47 saying he was looking forward to getting oily and dirty :lol:

Or was it a request to get lubed up ready for a visit
  • Flâneur
    I didn't see the text before the picture and assume he was vomiting at the idea of his mother in law.

Luckily nothing so seedy and only an error between ladies in the contacts of my phone, just happens that one is work based and one is not. After that we shall ignore it until I find out how much trouble I am in
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    Sod this Christmas malarkey. Busy as heck and still have 4 weeks to go.

BTW T47 - is that part of the steering box? Did you have to?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Sod this Christmas malarkey. Busy as heck and still have 4 weeks to go.

BTW T47 - is that part of the steering box? Did you have to?

Yes, it is the end of this bit (technical term) :D

DSC03188.jpg
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • tlw1
    sa0u823e wrote:

Enjoy Tuesday everyone, I'm going to get a tatt, do some work and listen to some music in my empty office

Where the pics of the tat then?
  • matthew h wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

I suspect the tatt was just 'Make sure you've picked the right recipient!' on the back of the hand he types messages into his phone with.
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

I suspect the tatt was just 'Make sure you've picked the right recipient!' on the back of the hand he types messages into his phone with.

:lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

:lol:

works for 'other' things too :lol:
  • Flâneur
    matthew h wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

Tat had to wait, no slots, so Monday morning it is.

Well at least my mistake with a phone hasn't created any problems. Small mercy
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Probably due to the lack of a time machine to travel back to 1987 and change the SMS message standards.
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.