Bargain

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,425
edited December 2014 in The cake stop
Red convertible sports car only £119,995...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MESSERSCHMITT ... 4ae1494faa

Only 320 ever built, only 18 imported to the UK, Last one for sale fetched over 200 grand :shock:

This is not an advert for one of my cars nor that of a friend of mine - honest :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    I love these, but you have to wonder why, if the last sold reached double his asking price, why isn't he selling in the USA, I know I would.
    Living MY dream.
  • team47b
    It had a similar performance to the Austin Healey frog eye and about the same price tag of about £650, a healey now is about 20 grand, I guess selling for his car for 120 grand is considered enough :D

Perhaps you should buy this, drive it to a few lambo events then take it to the USA and make 100 grand :D
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Lovely, but there are a lot of other things I'd spend £120k on before that.
    I once went to a Lambo event on a '68 Bonneville, got treated like royalty. I was allowed to park right by the door and security watched over it for me. As everyone was leaving it got loads of commments, including how it ran better than the new Lambo.
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    I would honestly have no problem driving a car like this. I love "quirky" things and am currently looking for a 68 Shelby GT500 which I would use as my weekend fun car as I have my Ford Transit as my daily driver and won't be changing that any time soon as I love it.
    Living MY dream.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    How about a Santa hat to stick on top of the bubble car T47 :wink:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-30518182
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    Norfolk n' good :D