Monday Moaning Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited December 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning.

No moaning from me because it's the last working week of 2014 and the boss is on a course on Thursday and Friday so technically I finish for the year on Wednesday :mrgreen:

Mrs 77 is off to collect her new car today which she's pretty excited about so that means plenty of brownie points for me :D

Tonight will involve preparing more climbing holds to flog on eBay and possibly getting the Christmas tree decorations out of the loft because I think the tree gets delivered tomorrow.

In the meantime tea will be the order of the day.
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• Rode in to work today because I suspect I will be over the DD limit as we had pre christmas dinner last night at my parents.

Instead of winding down before x-mas everyone keeps ringing up and ordering stuff, its getting rather annoying. However if it means I can have a third skiing holiday it's all good :D
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Arran - what car?

Today is meh, but overall happy as being taken out for lunch and the eldest rugrat & I won 36 pints from the local yesterday
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    I'm back :)

Crappy forum glitches :evil:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Who the fuck are you :P
    Stevo 666 wrote:

matthew h wrote:
    Arran - what car?

Just a little run around, a VW Up!, the old car was just too big now we don't cart all the crap around for the children.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    arran77 wrote:
    Who the fark are you :P
    Stevo 666 wrote:

matthew h wrote:
    Arran - what car?

Just a little run around, a VW Up!, the old car was just too big now we don't cart all the crap around for the children.
    I'll VW Up you in a minute... :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

matthew h wrote:
    Arran - what car?

I'll VW Up you in a minute... :P

It's small enough that you could probably stick it somewhere without noticing :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    matthew h wrote:
    Today is meh, but overall happy as being taken out for lunch and the eldest rugrat & I won 36 pints from the local yesterday
    Let me guess, because he's underage you had to drink all 36 of them.
    Not much out of the ordinary today. Busy at work and short of staff, though that should improve tomorrow. Just been for a walk to get my lunch and bought the Mrs a bottle of mother's ruin for Christmas whilst I was there. I know how to spoil a girl.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Let me guess, because he's underage you had to drink all 36 of them.

did give him £5 :)

Its portable - so saving it for a dinner party
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    bought the Mrs a bottle of mother's ruin for Christmas whilst I was there.

Is it sad that I had to look that one up?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Veronese68 wrote:

No, it's very sweet! :D
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

matthew h wrote:
    Arran - what car?

That's not a little car :D

Job for today dismantle the steering...

DSC03176.jpg
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Veronese68 wrote:

No, I don't think it gets used so much now so it might even make you appear young and naïve. I hope nobody thought it was what the Stones referred to as Mother's Little Helper.