Chelsea and Luton the only Football Clubs to......

tim_wand
tim_wand Posts: 2,552
edited December 2014 in The bottom bracket
...... Pay The Living Wage. What a shocker! Looks like Jimmy Hill achieved feck all :D

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    We're generous like that. Unlike those North West based tightwads :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tim_wand
    Be fair Stevo you know the North West Clubs haven't got tuppence happeny to rub together , Just ask Manc33.
  • Stevo_666
    tim wand wrote:
    Be fair Stevo you know the North West Clubs haven't got tuppence happeny to rub together , Just ask Manc33.
    Apparently so Tim. I guess it's inevitable when your most of their customers look in dustbins for stuff to eat :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Adapt, diversify or die. Me thinks that some of those poorer NW Teams should merge to create one big team that might actually win something. Teams like:
    Bolton, Accrington Stanley, Manchester United, Liverpool, Wigan, Blackpool, Everton.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Adapt, diversify or die. Me thinks that some of those poorer NW Teams should merge to create one big team that might actually win something. Teams like:
    Bolton, Accrington Stanley, Manchester United, Liverpool, Wigan, Blackpool, Everton.
    Good idea, and the same goes for those struggling southern clubs. 'Arsenal Hotspur' might have half a chance against Chelsea :)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    tim wand wrote:
    ...... Pay The Living Wage. What a shocker! Looks like Jimmy Hill achieved feck all :D

Is this why sterling is complaining?
  • tim_wand
    I think the value of Sterling has certainly dropped this year. Something to do with the Uruguayan / Spanish transfer rate.

I remember the days when a Punchy Scouser could get you a good night out in Southport a bag of scraps from the chippie and change for a Taxi home.

Would be funny though if the Mugmashers and Toffees had to ground share at Stanley park. It would have happened under a Derek Hatton lead council, but now Owen, Fowler and Mcmanaman own the North West it probably wont.

Oh I forgot the Ass of 92 own Salford.
  • Hearts also pay it to their staff.
  • tim_wand
    Hearts also pay it to their staff.

Doesn't surprise me, Two best mates in the Army, One was from Dalkeith the other from Bonnyrigg , One Hearts and One Hibs, talked me into going to Tynecastle for the Derby one year, We'd not long been back from the Gulf and I would have gone back in a blink of an eye rather than go to that fixture again.

It wasn't helped by the fact that later in that night in one of the pubs up town Craig Levein was burning £10 notes in the face of Hibs fans giving him shite.
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    tim wand wrote:
    I think the value of Sterling has certainly dropped this year. Something to do with the Uruguayan / Spanish transfer rate.

Very good :lol::lol:

The best bit is that most Scousers and Manyoo fans wouldn't get it :mrgreen:
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    tim wand wrote:

How come you got it? :P
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    tim wand wrote:

How come you got it? :P

Touché :lol:
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • tlw1
    City Boy wrote:
    tim wand wrote:

get it, just not happy about it :(
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    tim wand wrote:

get it, just not happy about it :(
    I heard a Liverpool joke the other day.

Q. What's the difference between Liverpool and Ebola?

A. Ebola is still a threat in Europe :P
  • pinno
    Liverpool got handed a revised electricity bill for an extra £800,000. Some silly b4stard left the lights on in the trophy room.
  • Stevo_666
    Q. How do you stop a Liverpool fan from beating his wife?

A. Put her in a Chelsea shirt.
  • pinno
    I'd better be careful in case they upset the odds at the weekend.
  • Stevo_666
    True, they upset the odds tonight.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    True, they upset the odds tonight.

Last night we proved we be ok when we get relegated
  • Stevo_666
    You won't get relegated. Mind you, look who you're playing in the League Cup semis :twisted:
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You won't get relegated. Mind you, look who you're playing in the League Cup semis :twisted:

This will be your highlight of the season
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Winning the PL or CL might just trump playing Liverpool in the League Cup semis - but I will try to get tickets as it should be good to watch....
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Winning the PL or CL might just trump playing Liverpool in the League Cup semis - but I will try to get tickets as it should be good to watch....

as I said this will be the highlight of your season
  • Stevo_666
    So what'll be the highlight of yours?
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    So what'll be the highlight of yours?

Our absolute crushing of erm a championship side last night, as we actually scores goals