Bitchin Turdsday

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Cruddites

In the overseas office, 3 more days until a day off (boo) and suffering from Jetlag today, still things can only get better and I did at least get an uprade to Business on the flight out which is always nice!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• Morning Losers!

I got feedback from my first application rejection yesterday, just before leaving work. To be honest, it was the lamest thing I've read. Apparently I didn't give enough detail in the application about how I did certain things. I thought that's what interviews were for: to expand on what you've mentioned! :roll: I'm not happy, but fark it, nowt I can do now.

Today will be spent wallowing in my own self pity as I have to work at this stupid place for the next 34 years.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Tired, more kip needed before a day of meh

Later is my dads Christmas party, and my brothers going to drive so beer here we come :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Morning Twats,

Working from home today so I can get the car fixed, frikkin alarm keeps going off. There will be lots of work related crap regardless and I am tired already. Someone might end up suffering because of this :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning slags,

Christmas parties galore today, there will be pissed women everywhere.

Got the hr director in being a minion for the day, joy.

Laters
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Morning,

Feel a little delicate after last night, some of the minions may be in a little trouble after their behaviour last night, however free Christmas dinner later so not all bad.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Thursday morning hangover is in progress and it's busy because we are down 3 people again. Really could do without this, I'm fed up with it. I'm going to pop out for a spot of lunch today because I haven't had a chance yet this week so the customers will have to wait.
    In other news I managed to wobble in to work today, but didn't get blown off. It was a very slow ride though.
    I'm now going to try and drink this cup of tea before it goes cold. Bet the phone rings now.