Dimanche

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,448
edited December 2014 in The bottom bracket
Hmph, Christmas schedule means that the OH is working again and snookers any bike ambitions. Today is inside with the mini toots army. We've run out of jigsaws.

Not sure I would go out on the bike today even if I had a chance.

5 deg centigrade on Friday night, 24hrs later - 11.5dc but that mild front has shot through and now it's f cold and windy. Watch out, it's coming your way.

On the bright side, the Daily Express says it's going to snow in Portugal and we are going to be plunged into an Arctic winter, however a pill is being developed that will cure that and bring back Princess Diana except that the side effects are a bit like Parkinson's disease.

Laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,719
    Passed up a chance to wash the Panzer as it was a bit miserable out - up until now. Have been down to Costas for late brekky n coffee then took a load of crap to the tip. A few more jobs to do now, plus some online pressie shopping/ crimbo card writing etc etc.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Out to the beach for the classic car meet this morning, then out for a Sunday afternoon pootle on the Imholz, Mrs T on her Cube WLS, I shall try to keep up :D

Looking forward to that snow Mr P, although at 17c it might not settle, I'll try and get photos :wink:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Hmph, Christmas schedule means that the OH is working again and snookers any bike ambitions. Today is inside with the mini toots army. We've run out of jigsaws.

5 deg centigrade on Friday night, 24hrs later - 11.5dc but that mild front has shot through and now it's f cold and windy. Watch out, it's coming your way.

On the bright side, the Daily Express says it's going to snow in Portugal and we are going to be plunged into an Arctic winter, however a pill is being developed that will cure that and bring back Princess Diana except that the side effects are a bit like Parkinson's disease.

Laters.

I bet they blamed it on immigrants stealing all the warm weather through benefit fraud as well.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112

Laters.

I bet they blamed it on immigrants stealing all the warm weather through benefit fraud as well.

nah, that was the Mail's justification for climate change denial, except they said it was all the immigrants stealing all the good British cold without having contributed enough to be able to take any out.