Sick Saturday thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,869
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Manflu has hit me hard :( not sure I will make it through the day, which is pants because we are going to a mates for the w.end - in theory lots of ale and fun

Right onwards to tablets and a bath

Comments

• MTFU!

Morning Losers!

Today I'm helping my hot friend pick up a christmas tree. Later, I'm taking her boyfriend to the football (FA Cup, Bury Vs Luton... I'm not holding my breath for a win) so it's a day of ups and downs.

That's about it.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    MTFU!

feck you

I have - arranged to meet my pal at the pub for a few just after lunch - got a feeling its going to end badly
  • matthew h wrote:
    MTFU!

feck you
    That's the crudders festive spirit :)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,498
    matthew h wrote:
    MTFU!

feck you
    That's the crudders festive spirit :)
    That's quite a witty comeback for an MBA graduate :wink:

Morning Tards,

Got skis back from ski shop with mice sharp edges, just got to book the ferkin holiday! Coffee has been supped and Waitrose Saturday girls have been ogled so the day is going quite well so far. Onwards to footy etc.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Christmas tree is bought. Bacon has been consumed. We're just off to a friends house as its their kids birthday, so cake will be consumed.

Ride tomorrow at cwmcarn. I may make it an even longer ride and ride from my house.

Laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Morning all.
    Yeah, MTFU Matt, you don't hear me whining about a bit of a sniffle.
    Slow start to the day, now working on the kitchen doing tile skirting. I might actually finish it in less than 10 years this time. Then going to meet the Mrs in town to advise on which Xbox game to get the boy then carry whatever she's bought home. Works Christmas do tonight at a hotel the wrong side of Heathrow. Cab home will cost over £40 so I'm going to the pub locally with a few workmates that I actually get on with. Far more sensible.
    Until then, tea...
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon crudees

Sporting endeavours have been carried out and i'm £20 better off! Now back home and have just watched chelski give away a simple goal.

Those feeling ill..........man up, those feeling good get on it!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er