Fridayyyy!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I forgot to alter my alarm to wake me up at a normal working day time. Luckily, I also forgot to adjust my heating, and subsequently, the hot water turning on woke me. I've been running round like a mad man ever since.

Still, TFI Friday!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Day off today, some Christmas shopping, then fitting a new dishwasher, then maybe some bike fettling,

Have a good one crudders!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Well hello you cheeky young crudders,

It is definitely friday and i'm having a nice little lie in, expecting some deliveries today so am expecting to be disturbed!

Had a real job nodding off last night so imagined a conversation between an MBA graduate and an accountant, took seconds and i was gone!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    So when do you get to join the real world bg? A friend of mine used to fix flying machines with guns, now he manages an air field and does a bit of work for a manufacturer. You haven't had any training to be an accountant have you?
    It's Fryday Friday over here so off to eat dead piggy later. Managed to wobble in today again. Saw a bloke driving rather erratically as I was about to pass he went wheelspinning off. Caught him again a couple of seconds later expecting him to be on the phone. Looked down to see he had a bowl of cereal on his lap. Napkin under it, spoon in his left hand eating his breakfast. Now, I could understand a slice of toast or something. But a bowl of fuckin' cereal.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Shoot sleep last night - can't think why, but wonder if I somehow realised a crudder who shall remain nameless was dreaming about me

Work men day with pub yeah later
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    Shoot sleep last night - can't think why, but wonder if I somehow realised a crudder who shall remain nameless was wetdreaming about me

FTFY
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Shoot sleep last night - can't think why, but wonder if I somehow realised a crudder who shall remain nameless was wetdreaming about me

FTFY

Just been sick in my own mouth
  • veronese68
    Think of it as a compliment. Mind you, bg doesn't strike me as being overly fussy.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Think of it as a compliment. Mind you, bg doesn't strike me as being overly fussy.

To be fair, neither am I
  • bg13
    edited December 2014
    Nothing of interest to see here!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

To be fair, neither am I

I'm not just an easy ride you know.................ok i am a bit, but not as easy as Gts mum!

V68, my transition to become a civvy type lasts until next november when i shall be released to wander among you. There may be an offer of an extra couple of years being an aircraft repairer but i'm not sure if i'll take, more than likely will though as it is money for old rope and i'm well institutionalised!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Afternoon wasters.

Fried pig already consumed here, early finish on the cards as it's Friday so all in all not too shabby :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Afternoon mongs,

2nd week on this new job and I've already had 2 days off as its quiet til after Xmas .... Result :)

Should have gone for a ride this morning but I drank far too much last night! Will hopefully get out later though. I did ride CC yesterday though so its not all slacking.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Evening Gits,

Ears are still ringing after last nights Stranglers / Hugh Cornwell gig and I'm knackered as didn't get to bed till 1, then was up at 6.15 to pedal into work. Sucker for punishment me. About to pack up, ride home and probably collapse in a heap after dinner :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]