OnOne 456 Carbon Evo frame (small)

Rockshox Revs RLT 150mm
2x 10 Sram X9 triggers & Type 2 mech
Stans Crests on Hope Pro Evo2s wrapped in Rubber queens BC
Reverb dropper
XT M785 brakes 180/160
MG1 flats
El Guapo 35mm stem and 780mm carbon On One bars

My relatively new toy I built up, it is a very stiff frame which you can feel on rocky downs. Good cable guides though and the frame itself I just like the look of.

Annoyingly OnOne had no black headsets required for the full stealth, hence the glaringly obvious white one and I also need to get a 2x10 crankset the one on there is a Deore 3x9 from my old Specialized which has seen better days.

Not massively light despite the spec and frame size a nudge under 27lbs.

For £300 frame it was good buy, would recommend so far.

Comments

• CitizenLee
    CitizenLee Posts: 2,227
    I wouldn't have noticed the headset had you not pointed it out, but now you have I can't stop looking at it!

Otherwise a very nice build!
    Current:
    NukeProof Mega FR 2012
    Cube NuRoad 2018
    Previous:
    2015 Genesis CdF 10, 2014 Cube Hyde Race, 2012 NS Traffic, 2007 Specialized SX Trail, 2005 Specialized Demo 8
  • Get a black sharpie on the headset lol.

Looks good though!
  • Herdwick
    Herdwick Posts: 523
    You can give it a try with a black permanent marker may give a stealthy look on that headset :D
    Non the less is a beauty!!! how does it ride? Comfy for all day out?

I wanted to try it but fell for the steel in raw flavour instead...
    thought it's to good to be true
    “I am a humanist, which means, in part, that I have tried to behave decently without expectations of rewards or punishments after I am dead.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    I was tempted to paint the headset... :lol:

It's fairly comfy (the frame is very stiff), I'm getting more used to it the more I ride it although for a proper all day outing I'd rather be on my Canyon Nerve, but this was never intended to be used for that the frame is smaller and more used for whipping about rather than long treks.

Saying that I've done 30 miles on it over the Peaks and it was great.