Track accreditation on the BC website member page?

JackPozzi
JackPozzi Posts: 1,191
edited February 2015 in Track
I passed my accreditation at Lee Valley over a month ago, I've heard a few people mention that the accreditation should appear somewhere in the membership section of the BC website but I've seen anything yet, could anyone confirm exactly which page it should be shown on please?

Comments

• mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    If you go to My dashboard, then My Membership, scroll down to Volunteer roles and its in there...if BC have up dated your details.
  • JackPozzi
    mamba80 wrote:
    If you go to My dashboard, then My Membership, scroll down to Volunteer roles and its in there...if BC have up dated your details.

Thanks, just been speaking to someone at BC as it happens, my accreditation seems to have been lost in the sytem somewhere annoyingly :(
  • Omar Little
    Omar Little Posts: 2,010
    Whereabouts is the volunteer roles bit? I cant see that when i open the my membership tab
  • JackPozzi
    Mine has been sorted now, the volunteer bit wasn't there for me before but has been added along with the accreditation status, so I guess it only appears if needed.
  • The BC accreditation process whereby you would be allowed to ride SQTs on any 250m indoor track appears to have disintegrated. Eg. LVV require you to complete stage 4 of their accreditation process.

Now I have not been through the BC handbook but as I have been told, the BC accreditation permits you to ride TL and open events at any indoor track at the organiser's discretion.

You couldn't make it up!
    Live to ski
    Ski to live
  • Has anyone here managed to get proof of their accreditation from the chris hoy velodrome, i have tried a few times now to get written proof and they have sent me on a wild goose chase each time
  • Omar Little
    Omar Little Posts: 2,010
    elliott91 wrote:
    Has anyone here managed to get proof of their accreditation from the chris hoy velodrome, i have tried a few times now to get written proof and they have sent me on a wild goose chase each time

No never managed it. The one time ive used it to ride elsewhere was in Manchester but that involved them phoning the mechanics to OK me, hardly ideal.