Stop having fun you lot, Sunday thread.

ste_t
ste_t Posts: 1,599
edited November 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Woken by a call from the chefs sat outside the restaurant as the manager opening hasn't shown up and her phone is off.

After staying late yesterday and ending up working 7am til midnight, all I wanted was a bloody lie in before my 12 hour shift today. Alas, I am up and heading to work early.

Heads will roll for this. You thought I was bad with people messing with my chips, this is a different league.

Laters

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,889
    Just been for a few hrs on the macho road bike. The house is empty as the family and sister in law etc have gone for a walk

Might get my chainsaw out for some fun
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Happy sunday you shandy drinkers!

Sport has been done, couple of pints have been had am now watching rugby, more beer may follow.

ste_t that girl,is laughing at you!

Matt H make sure you count all your limbs/digits before the chainsaw, so you'll have an idea what you should have left when you finish!

Pip pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Sorting out yesterday's Christmas shopping, put the cassette on the new rear wheel for the commuter but will fit it Wednesday as I can't be arsed with indexing today.

Doing some jobs round the house, so got the new 'fire' in the living room up on the wall.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,759
    Afternoon Toe Rags,

Got loads of jobs done today although the Panzer is still caked in mud, that"ll have to wait till next weekend. Now dossing while stropteen rides around on half a ton of Tesco beef lasagne ingredients. Later will be planning the skiing holiday and negotiating my leave out...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Afternoon Losers!

I've not eaten since breakfast as M&S had run out of the curry I wanted, and I didn't fancy anything else. I'm now starving. Still, should help with a little weight loss.

I found a job online today that I'm very interested in, but the applications must be in by tomorrow. Needless to say, that's my job for the day, however I have no idea how to start my supporting statement.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,370
    Looks like TKM is on the Cody diet.
    Afternoon all,
    Just been to my folks place to celebrate my sisters' birthdays. More food than you can shake a number of sticks at, all very good. I could do with a kip now. The wife is majorly stressing at the boy now as he has damaged his shoulder playing rugby. Said he had a great game up to that point. Sounds like it was a particulrly rough and dirty game.
    Got the Christnas decorations out of the loft, wife likes to do them early and it is December tomorrow. Time flies when you're old.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,759
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Time flies when you're old.
    You're starting to remind me of 'Hamish' from Cockneys vs Zombies :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,370
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Time flies when you're old.
    You're starting to remind me of 'Hamish' from Cockneys vs Zombies :D
    Excellent, you finally watched it then.