it's still bloody November, Saturday thread

ste_t
ste_t Posts: 1,599
edited November 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning fools,

Nice 4 hours sleep and back at work, til 10pm.

Tired and grumpy does not cover it. At least I got to miss out on the apparent ridiculous behaviour in the shops.

Laters

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    5hrs kip less than a pint per half hr from yesterday's fantastic Paul heaton concert

More sleep would have been great but it's number 1 sons birthday

Going swimming lessons and then cycling with the birthday boy to his roller skating party, later is the pub with friends (honestly what he wants to do)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,546
    edited November 2014
    I'm aching a bit from yesterdays session at BPW but got a really good nights kip. Will get up soon :)

Today will involve cleaning bike gear and taking my skis down to the local ski shop to be sharpened & get the bases done. For now though I need coffee and bacon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Off to get the car cleaned as its a shit tip.

Then not much else apart from getting bike stuff ready for tomorrow.
    1st use of the new gopro, so be prepared for eceedingly average footage of a shite bike rider going down a terrible bit of trail...
  • Morning Losers!

Great night out last night. Not the best, but it was good fun. The ladies (that I was with anyway) were looking mighty fine, and the beer was fine tasting. Feel a bit rough today, but better than I thought I would.

Just been told that my car has a flat tyre :( Fark.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Off to get the car cleaned as its a shoot tip.

1st use of the new gopro, so be prepared for eceedingly average footage of a shite bike rider going down a terrible bit of trail...

Will that be you following welshkev then?
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Afternoon,

After 2 weeks of sleeping in a truck cab or on a pile of leaves I'm back in the real world. Just been catching up on Codys daily diary, that lad gets stranger every post.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    ste_t wrote:
    Off to get the car cleaned as its a shoot tip.

Will that be you following welshkev then?

Cheeky tw@t!

Yeah, probably :lol:
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'm aching a bit from yesterdays session at BPW but got a really good nights kip. Will get up soon :)

Today will involve cleaning bike gear and taking my skis down to the local ski shop to be sharpened & get the bases done. For now though I need coffee and bacon.

Where are you skiing this year Stevo? I've got three weeks in Val Thorens!

Good day yoofs!

Sporting pursuits carried out satis' now watching the cave dwellers taking on the south africans with a couple of pints.

Ps Come on the England.

Toodle pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    I think it may be afternoon by now.
    Spent the day trying not t odo too much, mostly successfully. Still feel like mildly warmed over poop but I can almost talk in my normal voice now. Boy is upstairs revising for his mock GCSEs listening to the Ramones at antisocial volume, good lad. Supposed to be out for a 40th birthday bash tonight, beer should help.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I think it may be afternoon by now.
    Spent the day trying not t odo too much, mostly successfully. Still feel like mildly warmed over poop but I can almost talk in my normal voice now. Boy is upstairs revising for his mock GCSEs listening to the Ramones at antisocial volume, good lad. Supposed to be out for a 40th birthday bash tonight, beer should help.

Beer always helps
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,546
    bg13 wrote:
    Where are you skiing this year Stevo? I've got three weeks in Val Thorens!
    Dunno yet, just know that I'm going in second half of January, got to get it booked up.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]