Lancashire Day! (Thursday)

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!™

Today is the day where all Lancastrians can toast the Queen, The Duke of Lancaster. Whoop!

Not much going on today I think, I demolished a lasagne last night, and am ripping trouser notes for Britain today :twisted:

Maybe tonight I'll try and go for a run. Probably won't, but we'll see.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    Meh

Reasonable run last night, probably going to be a shoot day at work followed by another night without ale - this being healthy is killing me
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Ladies,

At work already, this going to be a long month.

Got a prospective manager for another site on trial today which gets in the way of me having a productive day.

Yawn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,315
    I've got a soggy aris'. Still feel like shoot so couldn't ride in, Mrs has the day off and needs the car so I drove the Mini in, it would appear it's not watertight. Should be a reasonably dull day at work then I have to leave at 3 so I can get to the parents evening at the boys school.
    Until then I will fortify myself with tea and ginger nuts.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Morning all.

Started my new job Monday. It's going well but a steep learning curve!

Haven't been on the bike for 3 weeks cos of man flu and work :x

So I'm going to try and get out for an hour later depending on what time I get home.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,492
    On the way to Wales, just stopped off at the services on the M4 for supplies. Beer n pub grub tonight, then Bike Park Wales tomorrow. Not a bad way to finish the week :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evenin tw@s,

soz for being absent all week but i've been learning how to be a plumber, piece of wee wee and i was sans interwebz, finished this afternoon being fully qualified in the art of drenching the floor!

Really wish i'd been around so i could have caught up with where Stevo is off to! Maybe someone can fill me in.

Right i've got a beer on (huzzah!) and the bottom feeder is sorting out a ring burning curry...........life is now good.

toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    I'm finishing half day tomorrow. I may venture to bpw too :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,492
    welshkev wrote:
    I'm finishing half day tomorrow. I may venture to bpw too :)
    Will keep an eye out for you Kev. Look out for two mud splattered blokes on a YT and a Demo.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Quiet day, trying to book the rest of my holiday this years as well and failing so far.

Saved £70 on a new Dishwasher in the black friday sales (old one broke this week) offer was sold out by 8am!

Just ordering the Christmas presents for the family to give me now!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • The Rookie wrote:
    Quiet day, trying to book the rest of my holiday this years as well and failing so far.

Saved £70 on a new Dishwasher in the black friday sales (old one broke this week) offer was sold out by 8am!

Just ordering the Christmas presents for the family to give me now!
    Day Fail.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Yup!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.