Laurence in the Woods

RideOnTime
RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
edited November 2014 in The cake stop
There is just something not right about LLB;

_79227888_pc_llbmagicwonderland_22.jpg

I thought this was an attraction for children.

I think I'm confusing being an artist with just looking as camp as a... (actually I can't think of anything this camp);

artist_profile2_441.jpg

Possibly a the media is unfair... a couple of trees, a pallet of snow and an empty teepee... what more do you want...

Comments

• qube
    qube Posts: 1,899
    As camp as a row of pink tents.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Lawrence in the woods? I'd prefer bear sh1t.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    I'm amazed that anyone still tries to set up one of these Christmas Lands/Adventures/Experiences. I realise that it can't be so, but these places seem to spring up and fail almost every year.

The older I get, the better I was.

• bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Capt Slog wrote:
    I'm amazed that anyone still tries to set up one of these Christmas Lands/Adventures/Experiences. I realise that it can't be so, but these places seem to spring up and fail almost every year.
    Yeah, same time every year too!
  • RideOnTime
    Lleyllwynn said it was all abuot telling a story...

Oh yeah...

Now what was that Christmas story...erm erm

What an absolute F*ckwit...
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    bompington wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:
    Yeah, same time every year too!

That's just a coincidence.

The older I get, the better I was.

• RideOnTime
    Qube wrote:
    As camp as a row of pink tents.

nickelsville.jpg

Yes, exactly...
  • RideOnTime
    gefu-mincer-size-5-small.jpg

mincer...
  • Ho-ho-homophobia ...
    Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it.
  • RideOnTime
    type:epyt wrote:
    Ho-ho-homophobia ...

It would be Ho-Ho-Ho-Homophobia.. if he were a Ho-Ho-Ho-Homosexual... But he's not... is he...
    Is anti-campness Homo-phobia? I mean a bit of camp but...
  • mm1
    mm1 Posts: 1,063
    Self styled "interior designer", which as I understand it is a branch of architecture...which none of those celebrity decorators are (architects that is). Saw LLB in Cheltenham the summer before last, sat outside a chain restaurant looking around to see if he'd been recognised...t*@t.
  • ... (not worth my bother)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,085
    RideOnTime wrote:
    Ho-ho-homophobia ...

It would be Ho-Ho-Ho-Homophobia.. if he were a Ho-Ho-Ho-Homosexual... But he's not... is he...

I think that was just a reference to Christmas...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • RideOnTime wrote:
    Ho-ho-homophobia ...

I think that was just a reference to Christmas...

'twas both ...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,085
    mm1 wrote:
    Self styled "interior designer", which as I understand it is a branch of architecture...which none of those celebrity decorators are (architects that is). Saw LLB in Cheltenham the summer before last, sat outside a chain restaurant looking around to see if he'd been recognised...t*@t.

How is Cheltenham these days? That clique est, snobbiest most over priced hole aside bath.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Giraffoto
    Giraffoto Posts: 2,078
    Capt Slog wrote:

I'm amazed that anyone still goes to them. Wouldn't they rather spread the visit to Santa's grotto and the Christmas shopping over a couple of days?
    Specialized Roubaix Elite 2015
    XM-057 rigid 29er
  • mm1
    mm1 Posts: 1,063
    mm1 wrote:

How is Cheltenham these days? That clique est, snobbiest most over priced hole aside bath.

Dunno, only visiting. Odd place I'll grant you.
  • RideOnTime
    mm1 wrote:

I take it all back. Watching that interior design programme that's on everyday.

No mincing here... oh no no mincing :?
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    RideOnTime wrote:
    gefu-mincer-size-5-small.jpg

mincer...

Send him a sack of tatties to go with his mince.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    Is that a euphemism?
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Is what a euphemism?

Quote in future please, some of us are too lazy to go back a page.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    Does anyone else think he's morphing into Dave Grohl? :?
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Ah yes, the brand new English tradition of the "winter wonderland" - 2 miserable reindeer standing in a muddy field with a couple of fully-grown women dressed as elves giving out crap presents and then it'll start raining. Magic.