Back to Work Mehnday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I've had a shoot night's sleep, unsurprisingly. My brain wouldn't let me sleep until about 2am, and then I've been pretty much awake since the heating turned on at 4:30 :evil: Weird thing is, I don't feel particularly tired, meaning it'll hit me later.

So, back to work, go through all the carp that happened last week, then some football training in the evening.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    The joys of another working week await!
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning slags.

Today can fark right off.

Laters (unless I throttle somebody and the police take me away.)
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning biatches.

Run out of enthusiasm for work for the year now, just as well there's less than 4 working weeks left until next year :D

Need to fit new taps in the bathroom tonight so I need to borrow a tap wrench from the father in law.

Until then tea and more tea :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola gits,

Been doing plumbing shizzle today, brazing pipes and stuff, it's a piece of p1ss i tell thee!

French class in a few minutes with the obligatory letch over the teacher!

toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Evening gimps,

How everyone made it through the day alive I do not know.

Time to chill out with a guinness or 2.

Ta'ra
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Evening Gimps,

Been out for a sneaky Monday sherbert or two. Helps start the week off, which is only a 4 day week anyway :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]