Who Are You? (YouGov)

meanredspider
meanredspider Posts: 12,337
edited November 2014 in Commuting chat
Apologies if this has been posted before but I love this YouGov site

https://yougov.co.uk/profiler#/

Try "cycling" and see that you think you're clever, well-balanced, drive a VW, shop and bank at the Co-op, and, best if all, love mince pies!
ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH

Comments

• First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,629
    I typed in "bicycle" and it came up with "Lily Cole, TV personality".

I don't know who she is but it seems a bit harsh to me.
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    They claim to have +£1000 disposable.

Is this before or after the wiggle orders??

Also, it nailed me on personality.

"described themselves as "
    Clever, upbeat, well balanced. yup

and "but on occasion"
    Arrogant, procrastinating, nerdy.... hmmmm, thats a yup also....
  • Have you tried putting Wiggle Cycles in?
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    It was doing ok till it thought I might have any inkling for Russell Brand. Way out of kilter there...

Magazines failed to identify Cyclist, and The Oldie.

Epic Fail is the term used for this sort of mismatch, I believe.
  • CiB wrote:
    It was doing ok till it thought I might have any inkling for Russell Brand. Way out of kilter there...

Remember it's only listing the typical person that likes/eats/does X. I think it's really interesting. "Sonos" is the brand that I'm closest to the typical owner. Some others have reasonable associations. For each category (and I bet Russell Brand is one of them) there's a strength of association - it bet it's very low for Brand - it just might be just one of the strongest ones.
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    CiB wrote:

Remember it's only listing the typical person that likes/eats/does X. I think it's really interesting. "Sonos" is the brand that I'm closest to the typical owner. Some others have reasonable associations. For each category (and I bet Russell Brand is one of them) there's a strength of association - it bet it's very low for Brand - it just might be just one of the strongest ones.
    Yeah. There was an element of facetiousness to my post, but I get your point. :wink:
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    Love mince pies? Got me bang to rights there, this time of year is both great and terrible in equal measure, especially since the wife has started making her own with a layer of marzipan in them! Nomnomnomnomnom....
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.
  • vermin
    vermin Posts: 1,739
    Wrath Rob wrote:
    Love mince pies? Got me bang to rights there, this time of year is both great and terrible in equal measure, especially since the wife has started making her own with a layer of marzipan in them! Nomnomnomnomnom....

Biting into a beautiful crumbly golden mince pie ... mmm ... and finding marzipan :shock: :shock: :shock: the HORROR!!!