Final GP Saturday thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited November 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Shoot sleep. But happy as I have my new bike in the kitchen :)

Today is a run in a minute with a pal and then the usual Saturday morning swimming lessons for the kids. Then the fun of sorting the wood out ready to cut a load more :roll:

Later is the switching on of the Christmas lights, aka, a few crappy stalls and to the pub - so all good

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I've not even been to sleep yet :(
  • Ferrals
    Ferrals Posts: 785
    Tickets to watch the all blacks v wales in Cardiff and a big Chinese meal before hand :D:D:D only issue is it's my mrs b-day so not sure she's going to appreciate me getting up in five mins to disappear off on the bike till we have to leave :lol::lol:

Edit. It changes p!ss to wee-wee automatically???
  • tlw1
    supersonic wrote:
    I've not even been to sleep yet :(

You have to still post on the Friday thread :)

I assume the hookers taking longer than expected to dispose off?
  • Ferrals wrote:
    Edit. It changes p!ss to wee-wee automatically???
    Welcome to the CrudCatcher, where we're always finding ways to beat the pissing system!

Morning Losers!

Bury are at home today, so that's pretty much my plan for this afternoon.
    I need to get to B&Q at some point to by a hinge for a kitchen cabinet.

I lead an exciting life. I really need to spice it up somehow.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all,
    Today has just had a reprieve, but for all the wrong reasons. Was supposed to be going to see the EPO's nephew and family on the far side of London. Absolute aris of a place to get to so I was all for taking the train. Then the Mrs bought their Xmas presents. Loads of 'kin huge ones, so a 2 hour drive each way was on the cards. Thankfully I seem to have caught man flu, caught it off the lad and upgraded. So it's best I don't get too close to new baby. Every cloud...
    Onwards, to more drugs.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    matthew h wrote:
    But happy as I have my new bike in the kitchen :)
    Just looked in the shirt lifter sections but no pictures of the new toy yet.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evening twunts

Played golf this morning i did good, watched rugby this afternoon and am now watching the cave dwellers against the sheep sh4ggers, i'll let you lot decide who's who.
    Also dropped some furniture round a mates new house.

Off out for steak and booze this evening, top day all round really.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Loggin problems on my phase account - should be sorted next week and then the abuse will begin as the bike geeks are going to hate it! :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Loggin problems on my phase account - should be sorted next week and then the abuse will begin as the bike geeks are going to hate it! :)
    I bet we will as well :)

Evening Fecktards, been out to listen to stropteen torture musical instruments. Now settling in for some grog and match of the day to make up for the previous boredom.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]