Lack of interest Thursday thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,872
edited November 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Got the feeling that TKM posts under many different names in here because without him it's empty!

Another day in delightful Solihull - got here early so I could have a run, now drinking tea and hungry!

Later is looking after the kids as the wife is out shopping :(

Comments

• I'm feeling loved!

Morning losers!

I had whisky last night. Nice whisky too, 15yo Dalwhinnie, and I have no hangover this morning, which proves that good quality alcohol is good for you.

Got a loan from the bank yesterday, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be, a bit worrying really :?

Today, I will be fixing my motorbike (new battery should arrive today), folding some paper and I have a doctors appointment. Fun times.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    My head hurts.

On a Thursday, what a surprise!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Sleep has been lacking of late and as such I have very little interest in being at work.

On a lighter note, Bono crashed his bike.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    My head hurts.

Feeling a little more human now. First time in the newly refub'd local. It was all a bit predictable, Farrer & Ball paint and stripped oak, but at least they didn't go for the hunting lodge theme. Had a couple of guest beers too. Haka from the Butcombe brewery was very nice, the fatal fifth pint was unnecessary but very tasty. They had another one that tasted of mince pies, cinnamon and bananas that was utterly rank, Fire Cracker or something, avoid it like the plague even you would struggle to drink that.
    Going back there tonight with some neighbours.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    My head hurts.

Feeling a little more human now. First time in the newly refub'd local. It was all a bit predictable, Farrer & Ball paint and stripped oak, but at least they didn't go for the hunting lodge theme. Had a couple of guest beers too. Haka from the Butcombe brewery was very nice, the fatal fifth pint was unnecessary but very tasty. They had another one that tasted of mince pies, cinnamon and bananas that was utterly rank, Fire Cracker or something, avoid it like the plague even you would struggle to drink that.
    Going back there tonight with some neighbours.

Swinging by with the neighbours
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    I had whisky last night. Nice whisky too, 15yo Dalwhinnie, and I have no hangover this morning, which proves that good quality alcohol is good for you.
    Try 16 yo Lagavullin - that's a top whisky.

Evening Gits,

Right c*** of a day has been had but it's beer and curry night in town for me, which should help me propel myself into work a bit faster tomorrow morning :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Try 16 yo Lagavullin - that's a top whisky.
    I think I've had that, definitely willing to give it a go if I haven't. I love a good single malt! I'm finishing the Dalwhinnie tonight, it's only a small 20cl bottle, but the tiny stopper is cute
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro