Winter Gloves recommendations

pseymour
pseymour Posts: 194
edited November 2014 in MTB buying advice
I love my 661 Raji Gloves, but they aren't cutting it now the weathers changed. Can anyone recommend some warmer trail gloves that will still allow me to feel the brake levers. Thanks, Pete.
Giant Anthem X3 2010.

Comments

• matzou
    matzou Posts: 19
    Switched the Raji for the 661 Storm, so far they were perfect for thoses rainy and muddy day up in the north east!

Waiting for the 0° sub zero to see if they are still working thought. :)
    Commencal meta ht race 650b :) Broaappp :)
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    I like these, nice and toasty but not too thick
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobi ... p-prod9367
  • Gul Winter Sailing Gloves.

Hard wearing, well fitted, very robust and well designed for grip in wet conditions. I've been running a set for 2 years now and they are still going strong. All in all a bargain for 18 quid.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    I recently invested in some Fox Sidewinder Polar gloves and loving them so far. Not too bulky like some winter gloves can be but warm enough to keep your hands from freezing. Not cheap at £30ish but a quality product and like other Fox stuff it should go the distance as well
  • batmo
    batmo Posts: 277
    I've had a couple of pairs of OZZO gloves, they're very warm and good value for money.
    Viscount Grand Touring - in bits
    Trek ZX6500 - semi-retired
    HP Velotechnik Spirit
    Brompton M6
    Specialized Camber Comp
  • These are really warm...(The names in the title!!!) Bit pricey but worth it for the comfort....Hope this helps :Dhttp://www.tgstore.co.uk/radiator-gloves-p-3575.html
  • pseymour
    pseymour Posts: 194
    Having ridden in 2 degrees yesterday, the issue is being forced as my 661 Raji's are like tissue paper. Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll take a look at each of them when my hands have thawed out.
    Giant Anthem X3 2010.
  • Lewis A
    Lewis A Posts: 767
    I would normally recommend the Aldi winter gloves, but it'll be a while before they're back in...
    Cube Analog 2012 with various upgrades.
  • As above the aldi winter gloves are great.
  • qube
    qube Posts: 1,899
    Silk liners are good too.....

I have Reynauds, so suffer from unbearably cold hands somedays and use them inside my Black Diamond winter hillwalking gloves.

Plus you can still operate brakes/gears.

Toasty.

:P