Humph day

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited November 2014 in The bottom bracket
Got the toots today.

The dizzy bank girl was late and all flustered on the way to nursery. Ooooh I do like it when she's all flustered. I'll fluster her up proper I will. The eyes...sigh.

TDV said on facebook that she is very happy with her new girlfriend.

Must fix van, must fix van, must fix van...

laters
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Leaky roof, leaky roof, must fix builder...
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • gingaman
    gingaman Posts: 576
    I have to provide a list for the new general manager of what I do to fill my working day...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    :shock: Let's hope PW77 never gets asked for such a list.
    Not a bad day today. Quite a fast ride into work due to me being stupid enough to try and keep up with someone obviously younger, fitter and faster than I am. Went to Twickenham to meet the Mrs for lunch today and I'm off to the pub tonight. The local has just re-opened post refurb so it'll be interesting to see if they made a complete pig's ear out of it.
    Until then I will have to survive on tea and cookies.
  • team47b
    Veronese68 wrote:
    The local has just re-opened post refurb so it'll be interesting to see if they made a complete pig's ear out of it.

Pork based pub...sounds right up your street, roll on fryday :D
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    team47b wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    The local has just re-opened post refurb so it'll be interesting to see if they made a complete pig's ear out of it.

That would be perfect. They do very good pork scratchings. Not from a packet but hand made in their kitchens. The packet ones are inedible.
  • team47b
    Veronese68 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

The packet ones are inedible.

You display such discernment of the rendered down pig skin options :D
    (Vegetarian smile)

I tried Frazzles...once :D
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Interesting day. Heard Ed Balls give a speech and answer questions on Labour tax policy. Well I found it interesting...but it was Chatham House rules so if I told you what was said I'd have to kill you all. Anyway, I compensated this afternoon by saving a bit of tax :)

Pinno, who is 'TDV'?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b wrote:
    Leaky roof, leaky roof, must fix builder...

How did you find out? Didn't think it ever rained in Portugal? :D
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • team47b
    I used a hose :D
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Interesting day. Heard Ed Balls give a speech and answer questions on Labour tax policy. Well I found it interesting...but it was Chatham House rules so if I told you what was said I'd have to kill you all. Anyway, I compensated this afternoon by saving a bit of tax :)

Pinno, who is 'TDV'?

Teodora Della Vittoria. A few spare tyres and she is (was) up for it, but nowadays - only if you have noorks.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Went to work at 8 this morning and had a spiffing day. Boss came in at 8 tonight and moaned about my hood being down. FFS.

Apart from TDM moaning about me working too much when I got in 10 minutes ago am now having a very nice glass of red and chillin' in da Mf/TDM hood.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Interesting day. Heard Ed Balls give a speech and answer questions on Labour tax policy. Well I found it interesting...but it was Chatham House rules so if I told you what was said I'd have to kill you all.

I doubt any of us would be interested so no need to worry :P

Busy old day again, yesterday stoodent flats, today a new wing at the Royal Free Hospital then home to slap another coat of paint on the ceiling.

Now trying not to throw things at the TV with the fucktards on the Apprentice :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    I used a hose :D

In public?! Jeez...