Wheresday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,331
edited November 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Hellooooooooo.......
I know TKM is of but shouldn't someone have woken up by now? I do realise that as I'm writing this another daily thread has probably been posted making this look somewhat redundant.
Did the new sofas arrive MrH? Have you and the current wife christened them yet? Hope you enjoyed the remains of your last day Kev. Does that mean you're unemployed for a few days?
Good ride into work today. Some keen young roadie type was a bit quick for me through the park, I managed to catch him but was in serious danger of coughing up a lung so tried to look like I wasn't trying. So commented on what a lovely day it was. Thankfully he did most of the talking from then on as it was all I could do to breathe by that point.
Might go to lunch with the EPO today if we get enough staff in. Until then, tea and possibly a fig roll.

Comments

• This place will fall apart if I decide to leave! (What's left of this place, anyway!)

Morning Losers!

For some reason, a contractor for work rang my mobile to tell me that the M1 was closed and he might not make it... How he got my mobile number, I've no idea!

Today, I'm going to be folding paper all morning, and then off to the bank for a quick chat this afternoon.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    New sofas in but not yet road tested as we went out!

Today is the delights of Solihull and later helping a friend with her tupe document - such fun
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Where is everyone?.........

We need The Mule back to set these threads off a stupid o'clock like normal :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Where is everyone?.........

We need The Mule back to set these threads off a stupid o'clock like normal :)

My guess is bury