Planet x Discount

2»

Comments

• I am looking to get a bike through our in house cycle to work, no third party. The only stipulation is that work pays for it. I was going to get the Giant Defy 3 from but now I have seen this I am undecided again? 399 for the RT-58 Alloy??
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    dodgy wrote:
    snipsnap wrote:
    code worked on a London Road order under cyclescheme.

just waiting for my certificate now - or the order to be cancelled - whichever comes first!!!!

As I understand it, cyclescheme bikes must be full price? I'm not 100% on that, either way, I think you might be on dodgy ground there. The cyclescheme component brings in tax implications....

I reckon you'll still pull it off, just be careful.

I've bought sale bikes on cyclescheme before from Planet X & Winstanleys, they don't have to be full price - thats a stipulation some bikes shops put in to make it wirth their while.
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • handful
    handful Posts: 920
    Just for info, Planet X charge 10% for Cyclescheme or at least they did when I was looking a few months ago.
    Vaaru Titanium Sram Red eTap
    Moda Chord with drop bars and Rival shifters - winter/do it all bike
    Orbea Rise
  • jc8
    jc8 Posts: 6
    Thanks for the code, new baselayers ordered for chilly commutes.
  • pazzar
    pazzar Posts: 25
    My order has been dispatched,cracking bike for that price £399 (Planet X RT-58 Alloy SRAM).

i was going to wait till after xmas and purchase it anyway,at that price i couldnt resist,thanks all.
  • Hi All, don't be nervous, the code is totally legit, as those have found who have used it. I'm told it works for everything.

If it is not working you may have made the same mistake that I did. It is jvi 20 at the end. Not jv 120. So in full in lower case the code is ukstaffjvi20.
  • dodgy
    dodgy Posts: 2,890
    I don't think anyone's arguing over whether or not it works.
  • Anyone got any up to date discount codes or know if they are having any extra sale days over Christmas?

Fancy an Exocet 2...
  • Smiffo100
    Smiffo100 Posts: 5
    Anyone know of any codes that are working presently?

Thanks