Mehday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,873
edited November 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Meh - about covers it, audit clearance meeting fun and games today. Later is unplanned but I doubt exciting

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    So, out of 5 lazy phucktards in the office I'm the only git here. One doesn't work Mondays as he's too old, one is on holiday, one is stuck on the M4 and the other is probably on a bus somewhere. Wobbling to work has it's downsides because I'm here.
    Not much else to report, it's a touch moist out there though.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Where the fark is TKM? Have the police finally caught up with him?

Morning slags,

Stayed after work yesterday for dinner and racked up a £230 bill for which I didn't pay a penny. I love my 100% staff discount! Today will spent confined to the office for my sins and awaiting confirmation that my shiny new bike is on its way.

Laters
  • ste_t wrote:
    Where the fark is TKM? Have the police finally caught up with him?
    No pig will ever catch me without being served on a plate in front of me. Mmmm bacon

Morning Losers!

I've got the week off work! Woo-farking-hoo! :D

Typically, I've got so many things planned for this week, all I can think of doing is going for a walk. I'm contemplating joining a gym, as too many people are commenting on my stomach. I'm either going to start punching people or actually do something about it.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Hey crudders. took the mtb out this morning so thought I should pop in, one of those rare occurrences. Plus side working from home, so bacon and sausage sandwich has been had, car part fixed and now I just wait for emails to come in, should turn on the laptop for that.

Matthew the life as a working man rather than a student, unplanned unexciting.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,552
    Veronese68 wrote:
    So, out of 5 lazy phucktards in the office I'm the only git here. One doesn't work Mondays as he's too old, one is on holiday, one is stuck on the M4 and the other is probably on a bus somewhere. Wobbling to work has it's downsides because I'm here.
    Not much else to report, it's a touch moist out there though.
    Sounds like are in the same boat as me today V. So many twunts deserving of a punch in the face, so little time...

For a change wifey has not been annoying today as she managed to get some tickets to the footy on Boxing Day. With my money of course.

Onwards - to home and drink :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    sa0u823e wrote:

Matthew the life as a working man rather than a student, unplanned unexciting.

Worked all the way through :(