supersonic
supersonic Posts: 82,708
edited November 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Good morning, looks lovely out.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Morning

Hope it ends up lovely as I'm going cycling at 9!

After that I will be doing some more chainsaw/axe action, though upper body is still below par after being a lumberjack yesterday afternoon.

Then meeting some friends in the pub :)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Golf called off due to the fog! Shopping with her it is then :-(

Watching recorded sport at the mo so not all bad.

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Still in bed, 2nd cup of tea has been drunk. Considering the prospect of being vertical, not convinced.

eta: The smell of bacon wafting up the stairs has convinced me.
  • Afternoon Losers!

I went to Frankie and Bennies for a midday brekfast. Totally worth it. I'm going to try and lose weight from tomorrow though.
    What shall I do with the rest of my day?

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,479
    What shall I do with the rest of my day?
    Obvious - hookers and blow, or go for a walk. Depending on how much money you've got.

Afternoon 'Tards,

I was up and out by 9.30 for a 40 miler on the roadie with a couple of mates round the North Downs. Mind you we came back looking like we'd been MTB'ing, there's so much mud and horse sh1t on the roads it's impossible to dodge it all. Thank fark for crudcatchers :) Now on the coffee and general laziness until Monday kicks in. But only 12 days to BPW - counting down...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I just went back to bed and had a really good wank.