Tired saturday morning

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,873
edited November 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Meh, sleep really didn't happen last night despite self medicating with cider

Today is swimming lessons, etc, then off to the bike shop for final spec decision :)

Later is obviously the pub

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning bell sniffs!

This morning i feel a bit rough around the edges, birthday restaurant smash up was a belter, loads of different courses with a glass of whatever that suited the scoff, mrs13 showed early signs of not coping too well and nearly got a red card but she powered through!

Today is sport, doing and watching and possibly some hair of the dog.

Pip pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning Losers!

I have nothing planned for today, so not sure what to do. I have the week off work though wooo!

Might pot around town for a few hours this afternoon.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Morning all, but only just.
    A lazy morning is going to be followed by an afternoon of not much more. Due to being a bit of a glassback I'm under orders not to overdo it. So not much DIY will be replaced by starting to put the Cotic together.
    Other than that, lounging.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Veronese68 wrote:
    . So not much DIY will be replaced by starting to put the Cotic together.
    29'er alert...nee naw nee naw.

Afternoon Gits,

The EPO has bogged off for the day and left me with Stropteen and a long list of jobs which I am avoiding :roll: . Thank fark for microwave lunches as I CBA to cook. I'll be out tonight though getting fed and watered, with bikes to look forward to tomorrow morning.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    Really sorry to report that i have ridden on a road bike to the pub, drank lots and then rode the road bike back home! Can you ever forgive me?

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    bg13 wrote:
    Really sorry to report that i have ridden on a road bike to the pub, drank lots and then rode the road bike back home! Can you ever forgive me?
    No. Sod off to Bottom Bracket :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    No. Sod off to Bottom Bracket :)

I'm soooooooooo sorry! And my 4rse hurts.

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    bg13 wrote:

sounds fun
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

sounds fun
    Did you make bg's aris hurt?
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

sounds fun

Not ths time
  • bg13
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

sounds fun

Not ths time

Happy to report my aris remains untouched by any Crudders and is now in a reasonable state!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    bg13 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

sounds fun

Not ths time

Happy to report my aris remains untouched by any Crudders and is now in a reasonable state!

Tease