Our bike route in Myanmar (Burma)

bartlettjudy
bartlettjudy Posts: 3
edited November 2014 in Tour & expedition
We had a great 2-week trip to Myanmar last February on our Co-motion tandem and finally created a Google map detailing the route, accommodations, etc. Just wanted to share: http://goo.gl/mqVbVy

Comments

• I just wanted to apologize. I posted on this on 2 other forums (bikeforum.net & lonely planet) and was called out for spamming (because the Google map refers to an Amazon ebook). Below's my response from the other 2 forums.

I'm really not a spammer. I'm barely an internet person... But I get now that, of course, that's what this looks like (and is, but unintentionally). We just finished creating this little Google map (and, yes, a little Amazon ebook). We have zero expectation of making any money and could care less whether we do. But we had fun doing the trip and writing about it; and we really do just want to share our experience. I naively signed up for a 90-day Amazon exclusive thing, but in February I will share a full pdf of our ebook and I'm happy to answer any questions about touring in Burma. As you can see from the Google map, we did a C-shape, one-way trip from Mandalay to Bagan to Inle Lake.