Knocked off near Spitalfields - two cyclists who helped

londoncommuter
londoncommuter Posts: 1,550
edited November 2014 in Commuting chat
pppp

Comments

• Sorry to hear this. Glad you aren't too badly hurt. Good luck tracking down those fine folk that helped you
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Damn sorry to hear that, its defo that time of year again.
    I'd recommend a trip to A&E if you can bare it tonight if not then first thing in the morning, I assume you got the drivers details if not that whole area is very well covered by CCTV and on that note you must report it to the police, as the driver is also legally bound too.

Heal well fella
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    itboffin wrote:
    Damn sorry to hear that, its defo that time of year again.
    I'd recommend a trip to A&E if you can bare it tonight if not then first thing in the morning, I assume you got the drivers details if not that whole area is very well covered by CCTV and on that note you must report it to the police, as the driver is also legally bound too.

Heal well fella
    Wot he sed.
    The driver should have stopped and is an absolute git if they didn't, but CCTV will almost certainly have caught it, so contact 5-0. If the driver didn't stop but did report it, then you'll be given contact (no pun intended) details. If they didn't report it, then 5-0 can use CCTV to track them down.
    Either way, you get the driver's details and it will be recorded for criminal, statistical and insurance purposes.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!