tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    ps_zps809c9203.png

This should get them over there!!!!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,318
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    tim wand wrote:
    Careful Pina , your turning into Ric :D

Just trying to get a few 'foreigners' in the mix.
    It's not working - those Manure fans are a shy breed these days :D

Yup, they used to be in yer face 24/7 and they were everywhere, like a mischief of rats.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Play fair Tim, lets not discriminate:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmXXShTMBnKZvjwK7BL1lm_lisdDw-86adhcpTrzduU5Kg8mmSAL-jD_z5FQ
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,453

They should come to see Chelsea play instead. They get to watch natural born winners and save a fortune on all those London - Manchester return train fares.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Stevo 666 wrote:

They should come to see Chelsea play instead. They get to watch natural born winners and save a fortune on all those London - Manchester return train fares.

Euston to Picadilly got to be cheaper than a £234 corporate ticket I would say Stevo.
    I m beginning to think Pina's right too complicated running a slagging match across two threads, too much like the good old days, Ric will be along to shut us down soon when the Communters complain.

About the cost of Commuting between Manchester and London of course!
  • Stevo_666
    tim wand wrote:
    About the cost of Commuting between Manchester and London of course!
    The obvious answer if you believe some people on here is to nationalise the railways and all our problems will solved...anyhoo, back to the PL thread where Uncle Pinno says we have to be :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Moyes hailed as genius as Sociedad beat Barca (helped by a Barca home goal).

Sewerarez still firing blanks.
  • Stevo_666
    Moyes hailed as genius as Sociedad beat Barca (helped by a Barca home goal).
    They can get those banners out again :)

article-2582708-1C5822F200000578-953_634x337.jpg
  • pinno
    Hola Abley y que tal hombre?