Im still alive !

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    pdstsp wrote:
    pdstsp wrote:
    I know this is the off topic adult area but pimping may be a bit far on a cycling website :D:D

Pimping makes money to buy shiny bits and hoops - just ask Seanoconn, he made us a fortune whilst in A wing keeping the clientèle very, very happy.

Fair enough then, maybe I'll look at a career change. :D

Well okay. First you have to pick a crudder and frame him for something. A bloke we can't name who left us to go on a long holiday who was a cop named Colin said you should say to the police "I saw him outside a primary school sat in a car with his hands in his trousers..." as "...that sort of sh1t sticks...". Then you need to tell him he needs to do tricks whilst inside or else you also saw him at the local soft play area with no kids*.
    The rest, as they say, is history.
    BTW. A77 and I will take commission or we'll say that you were the tw@! in Shirenewton. Goddit?

*Or if the customers are not satisfied.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    VTech wrote:
    Lucan2 wrote:
    Vtech - check your PMs

Why? Have you pm'd him pictures of that bird who he said was his wife but isn't actually his wife's norks?

Can you post them on here when you have a mo' - ta muchly.

It's not the first time other men have been jealous.
    If you want to see the wife's assets, pop round and Yiu can ask her yourself. Or if your that desperate I'll aramge a decent quality hooker for you.

Who is Yiu? Is your alleged Mrs Chinese?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pdstsp
    pdstsp Posts: 1,264
    pdstsp wrote:
    pdstsp wrote:
    I know this is the off topic adult area but pimping may be a bit far on a cycling website :D:D

Pimping makes money to buy shiny bits and hoops - just ask Seanoconn, he made us a fortune whilst in A wing keeping the clientèle very, very happy.

Fair enough then, maybe I'll look at a career change. :D

Well okay. First you have to pick a crudder and frame him for something. A bloke we can't name who left us to go on a long holiday who was a cop named Colin said you should say to the police "I saw him outside a primary school sat in a car with his hands in his trousers..." as "...that sort of sh1t sticks...". Then you need to tell him he needs to do tricks whilst inside or else you also saw him at the local soft play area with no kids*.
    The rest, as they say, is history.
    BTW. A77 and I will take commission or we'll say that you were the tw@! in Shirenewton. Goddit?

*Or if the customers are not satisfied.

I thought it was a tw4t in Shirenewton? I don't want to get involved in serious jail based pimping, just going to dip my toe in the water with a couple of street walkers first and see how it goes. I'll let you know.