No Hangover Saturday

bg13
bg13 Posts: 4,598
edited November 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning drunkards

I didn't drink last night, don't feel too brilliant, maybe i should have got a lash on!

Today is sporting endeavours, tv sport, house clean (parents coming over) and a food shop. Then a few scoops tonight to ensure a minor hangover tomorrow.

Toodles.
Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    I did drink lot of Apple juice(ish) followed by grape(ish) juice

Today is lots of fun in the big smoke, nice lunch booked at a French restaurant that featured in the times a couple of weeks ago - should be good

Right onwards to a decent pig based breakfast
  • Morning Losers!

I only had one beer last night as I was driving. It was the Wychwood's Halloween beer 'Pumpking'. It was quite tasty, a bit light, almost larger-like. I recommend it (it's going cheap in Aldi if you can get it!)

Today, Bury are playing Hemel Hempstead today in the first round of the FA cup. We should win, we'd better win!

Other than that, not much really.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Morning all,
    Not much gonig on today, mainly pottering about the house trying to tie up a few loose ends.
    Nice quiet night last night with the Mrs and some Naked Ladies as the kids were both out.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Just listened to Chelski spank the Scousers at Anfield again :) Now down at the cinema with Stropteen and her mates watching Maze Runner. So I might have a nap...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Today, Bury are playing Hemel Hempstead today in the first round of the FA cup. We should win, we'd better win!
    Well we won 3-1, but damn it was close. We were carp!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro