The daily aspiring chief antagonists thread.

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,361
edited November 2014 in The bottom bracket
The crudders (bless 'em) need to write down what day of the week it is to remind themselves and there are only so many ways to bastardise days of the week; Mehnday, humpday etc etc.
So in lieu of the cba shirker squad...

Went to the gym yesterday :shock: Whilst I was there, a bloke gave me a run down of when the best hotties were in - he memorised each day and what time they come in. Makes sense I suppose.
Lots of pedalling today after the monsoon. As I was gliding along, sun and wind on my back, I tucked in to a fistful of Haribo. With one hand putting the fried eggs, strawberry hearts, kola bottles and jelly babies into my mush and the other hand on the handle bars guiding myself over the remnants of the floods, sheep sh1t, cow sh1t and dead farm hands, I took to wondering how much time I had wasted eating these sugary things. Probably added 10 mins to my ride. Ironic?

Laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    You went to the gym - I hope that is the name of a local bar
  • pinno
    matthew h wrote:
    You went to the gym - I hope that is the name of a local bar

All the local bars are like gym's round here - there's boxing, shouting matches, wrestling, cat fights...
  • And hotties - obviously....

Not to keen on the fat sweaty ones mind...
  • Not to keen on the fat sweaty ones mind...

They are referred to as munters.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,545
    And hotties - obviously....

Not to keen on the fat sweaty ones mind...
    Reminds me of the old Sid The Sexist chat up line, "Ye divvent sweat much fer a fat lass"
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Saturday. Day one of two looking after toots as the Hotel sweat shop gave the OH silly shifts. Was going to go for a forest walk but it started p1ssing down so am at soft play area with thing one and thing two.
    Fortunately/unfortunately the place is dead so my squiglets can't wreck it without being found out.

laters
  • Stevo_666
    Slightly annoyed - the bike shop that sorted me with a new brake cable on the communter didn't set it up properly and the SRAM 'double tap' is fubarred. So that'll be a ride into work using only the big ring on Monday then :roll: At least I fitted an 11-28 cassette to get me up Crystal Palace hill.

Rest of today will be supporting Chelsea, Boro, QPR and Crystal Palace and taking stropteen and her mates to see 'Maze Runner' down Beckenham Odeon this afternoon. Anyone know if it's any good?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    and taking stropteen and her mates to see 'Maze Runner' down Beckenham Odeon this afternoon. Anyone know if it's any good?

No, Beckenham is a dive... Although it could be worse, you could have taken her to Croydon. :shock:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    and taking stropteen and her mates to see 'Maze Runner' down Beckenham Odeon this afternoon. Anyone know if it's any good?

No, Beckenham is a dive... Although it could be worse, you could have taken her to Croydon. :shock:
    The film. I know Beckenham Odeon is a bit pants...did you used to live round that way?

It's now only a matter of time before anyone asks if there's a cinema in the Oxo Tower.
  • Yeah, I lived in Beckenham for 12 months or so back in 2000.

I mean, it may have got better, but i'd doubt it.
  • Stevo_666
    Yeah, I lived in Beckenham for 12 months or so back in 2000.

I mean, it may have got better, but i'd doubt it.
    I was there in 2000 - maybe you lived down the Penge end as I always had Beckenham down as a bit of a lah-de-dah middle class ghetto (I'm towards the Ravensbourne end).
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

The film. I know Beckenham Odeon is a bit pants...did you used to live round that way?

It's now only a matter of time before anyone asks if there's a cinema in the Oxo Tower.

you not sort out a private screening at Hampton court?
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

you not sort out a private screening at Hampton court?
    That's miles away. Anyhow, not a bad film for a 12A cert.
  • pinno
    Is there a cinema in the Oxo tower?
  • Stevo_666
    Is there a cinema in the Oxo tower?
    Apparently there is one but it's a bit sh1tty.

I'll get me coat...
  • pinno
    Of course we don't get MOTD until 11.15 'cos we have 'Sportscene' which is a contradiction in terms.
  • Flâneur
    tumblr_n6yp8norrS1txb18to1_1280.jpg

Humpday n all n Arran has obviously retired.
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    I dunno, depends who is doing the humping. :shock:
  • pinno
    Cleaned the van today. only took 5 hours.

T47 sent me a pic of blues skies over his house, b*stard.

Where is A77 btw? Should we inform the police that he is on the loose?

I have to pop out to get milk.
  • Where is A77 btw? Should we inform the police that he is on the loose?

Heading South, it's called the Road to Nowhere.... The sort of place the locals go around giving each other High Sixes. :shock:
  • pinno

Heading South, it's called the Road to Nowhere.... The sort of place the locals go around giving each other High Sixes. :shock:

Basingstoke is nowhere.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260

Basingstoke is nowhere.

Thats why I don't live there :wink:

Busy old day trying to finish pricing the flats for the stoodents but now chilling out watching the loons in Broadmoor, glad we didn't win that job when I priced it, site visits there wouldn't be so appealing :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77 wrote:

Basingstoke is nowhere.

Thats why I don't live there :wink:

Busy old day trying to finish pricing the flats for the stoodents but now chilling out watching the loons in Broadmoor, glad we didn't win that job when I priced it, site visits there wouldn't be so appealing :lol:
    Family reunions never are.
    :D
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Flâneur
    Pina I feel this thread isn't working. May have to go join the crudders and be told what day it is
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Pina I feel this thread isn't working. May have to go join the crudders and be told what day it is

Join the dark side!
  • Well there is no daylight anymore so the dark side it becomes!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    sa0u823e wrote:

That's because it's Piña's thread :wink:

Ask anyone, his threads always backfire :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Yeah - bring back the daily threads 8)
  • pinno
    sa0u823e wrote:

Yer day's of sanity will be numbered if you do that.

It's Tuesday mate.
  • Flâneur
    sa0u823e wrote:

Yer day's of sanity will be numbered if you do that.

It's Tuesday mate.

Guess I shouldn't have drunk that Macallan 20 and asked the missus to iron a shirt
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy