Simonhead's unexplained disappearance!

seanoconn
seanoconn Posts: 11,413
edited November 2014 in The bottom bracket
Prolific poster Simonhead jetted off for sunny Egypt a month ago for a one week holiday and has not been seen since! He was also a no show at a skiing event in Surbiton which he himself had arranged and although his teammates also failed to show, he is still a massive let down and a big disappointment. So what do we think?

Kidnapped by IS = Simonnohead?

Struck down by a serious case of the Ebola's?

Sold for a camel by his Missus?

Any other theories welcome.
Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי

Comments

• bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    He had an operation and is now called Melissa, and now only posts on the mtb forum due to her change in circumstances
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    He had a toot on car moon and it's done him in.
  • seanoconn
    supersonic wrote:
    He had a toot on car moon and it's done him in.
    Ba boom tish
  • bianchimoon
    that's wrapped that up
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Should we pretend this thread might get deleted like the imaginary "Where's Colin the C?" threads we didn't start?
    I hope he hasn't caught Ebola Aids Worms as I only said it in jest and I might feel a tiny pang of guilt if he has. I suppose I hope nothing else bad has happened to him, just as long as it's not my fault.
    My sister went to Egypt a week ago for work, she was taken to the pyramids and said she was mobbed due to the lack of tourists. Maybe they decided to keep Simon as their token tourist.
  • Banned for inciting conversation on an internet.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Do other bike forums exist...?

Perhaps he's moved on and got new friends. :oops:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,521
    Maybe he saw too many camel toes out in Egypt, apparently you can get into big trouble over these :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Do other bike forums exist...?

Perhaps he's moved on and got new friends. :oops:

Hi vtec!
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Actually Vtech is missing too...

Perhaps they have eloped and are now living in sin together in Clacton.

I can see the attraction, If I was Simonhead I doubt I would have been able to resist that sort of offer. :oops:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Actually Vtech is missing too...

Perhaps they have eloped and are now living in sin together in Clacton.

I can see the attraction, If I was Simonhead I doubt I would have been able to resist that sort of offer. :oops:

Almost 100% correct, except it's alsager they have gone to
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Was actually wondering about Vtech. He normally wades in with his opinions on political topics to be found on the The Cake Stop. Perhaps he has bought himself another Lambo to play with.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • seanoconn
    Ahem..... Back on topic please.

Sorry Simon, I'm sure they miss you too.
  • But if they're together, finding one should lead to the other....
  • bianchimoon
    But if they're together, finding one should lead to the other....

Ahh you'll make a fine detective one day :wink:
This discussion has been closed.