Scroll down for full range of close ups :D

Warning: contains photos of a bicycle.
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    team47b wrote:

You're just odd T47 :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • graham.
    graham. Posts: 862
    The brake cables are way too long for my liking (Otherwise i would have put in a bid.)
  • I don't mind the brake cables - I have just bought it so...STOP OGLING MY BIKE!

Disclaimer: I have not just bought this bike
  • pdstsp
    pdstsp Posts: 1,264
    Bottle cage is all wrong otherwise I was a "buy it now" certainty.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,539
    42 x 19 lowest gear - real bike. None of those newbie types would be able to ride that with their 'my bike only has a 34 x 30 lowest gear, how can I get over the railway bridge on that' attitudes.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,770
    Too small a frame drattit!

Also, could you bear with scrubbing gold off the rims every time you brake?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    I can't decide whether it is stunningly beautiful or way OTT.

I wonder what funny looks I would get riding a thing like that when I join the lads for a Sunday run.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • qube
    qube Posts: 1,899
    Winter Hack.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    That's the second masters I've looked at today, though that's a bit more expensive
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    That a lot of money for a collection of drinking straws topped off with a small Chesterfield :) Looks like it would snap in a moderate breeze, never mind somebody sitting on it.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    edited November 2014
    matthew h wrote:
    That's the second masters I've looked at today, though that's a bit more expensive

A Master would be my retro build of choice. I'm looking at a Trek 5200 frame for a winter hack. Priced at £120 - no bids, no watchers. Might offer him some cash if he doesn't sell it. Any experience of them? Oh, forgot - no point asking crudders.
  • pinno
    $_12.JPG
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    If I wanted a steel bike with a 6 speed frewheel, shite brakes, weighs a ton, looks crap and has yellow highlights I'd save myself £11000 and buy this:

http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bikes/m ... ntain-bike
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    matthew h wrote:

A Master would be my retro build of choice. I'm looking at a Trek 5200 frame for a winter hack. Priced at £120 - no bids, no watchers. Might offer him some cash if he doesn't sell it. Any experience of them? Oh, forgot - no point asking crudders.

Isn't a trek the choice of dentists and drug cheats?
  • pinno
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Isn't a trek the choice of dentists and drug cheats?

I am in the waste management bizness. It's only for a winter hack but it isn't Italian either.
  • pinno
    $_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    Is it Balotelli's bike? Ugly as sin (the bike - make your own mind up about the bloke :( )
    Plus, as Pross correctly pointed out, I wouldn't be able to turn the pedals. :oops: