Back from my holidays...

Colinthecop
Colinthecop Posts: 996
edited November 2014 in The bottom bracket
Hello, my name is Colin, I used to post on this forum but I've been away for a bit - 4 weeks to be exact.

It was like a holiday, of sorts. :lol:

Anyway, there's too many threads to read so can someone give me a 4 weeks summary of the important bits...?

As in, who's alive who's dead, who got married, who came out... That sort of thing.

Ta, 8)

Comments

• cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    No comment.
  • It's okay, I'm not at work today, you don't need to say that... :oops:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Was it like having a holiday at Her Majesty's pleasure? Not much to report here. Simonhead isn't back from his week in Egypt yet, maybe he really has caught Ebola. I'll feel bad if that is the case.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    It's okay, I'm not at work today, you don't need to say that... :oops:

You're always 'at work'. :wink:
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    Was it like having a holiday at Her Majesty's pleasure? Not much to report here. Simonhead isn't back from his week in Egypt yet, maybe he really has caught Ebola. I'll feel bad if that is the case.

I went to Egypt once, I think my bottom caught Ebola. :oops:

But yes, I guess it was a bit like being a guest of Her Majesty - just less drugs and less surprise sex in the showers...

8)
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Hello, my name is Colin, I used to post on this forum but I've been away for a bit - 4 weeks to be exact.

Who the fuck are you.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Just some random Noob....

I'll sit quietly here in the corner. :?
  • Hello, my name is Colin, I used to post on this forum but I've been away for a bit - 4 weeks to be exact.

Anyway, there's too many threads to read so can someone give me a 4 weeks summary of the important bits...?

As in, who's alive who's dead, who got married, who came out... That sort of thing.

Ta, 8)

Vtech has disappeared.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    You haven't missed much, most boring month in forum history.

Sorry to p!ss on your chips but any correlation between your absence and excitement levels dropping is purely coincidental :P
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Yeah, the absence of any 'Where's Colin' threads suggested that. :lol:
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    There were loads of where's Colin threads and 'Bring back Colin!' But they were all deleted I swear! :oops:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    Evening All, nothing to see here. Please move along before we kettle your backside
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • crispybug2
    crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    It's still Wiggle's fault!!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Slowmart wrote:
    Evening All, nothing to see here. Please move along before we kettle your backside

Is it true you have been on holiday with v-tec and Colin for a month of three way?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    matthew h wrote:
    Slowmart wrote:

Is it true you have been on holiday with v-tec and Colin for a month of three way?
    It would explain a few things.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Slowmart wrote:

It would explain a few things.

Scurrilous rumours perpetuated by washer women and lurkers of the BB and I believe Colin's into two way, himself and his truncheon. :shock:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • When you're as ugly as me it'd be daft to walk into a club and have to write off 50% of the clientele as potential victims just because they were the wrong sex....

Keep all your avenues open and it reduces the need to carry rohypnol and a claw hammer on a night out. 8)
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736

Ta, 8)

Vtech has disappeared.

Been busy working, Just got back from Vegas as we had a display at the SEMA show.
    Ive not posted much as this place was getting boring and I'm in the middle of a legal dispute that is taking up a lot of my time. Ill try and post more often :mrgreen:
    Living MY dream.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    VTech wrote:
    Ive not posted much as this place was getting boring and I'm in the middle of a legal dispute that is taking up a lot of my time. Ill try and post more often :mrgreen:
    Is it for parking in a disabled bay? :wink:
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    VTech wrote:

I'm sure V-Tech would do it properly and park across TWO disabled bays...
  • "VTech” wrote:
    Ill try and post more often

I think a little bit of sex wee just came out... :oops:
  • VTech
    Veronese68 wrote:
    VTech wrote:

I'm sure V-Tech would do it properly and park across TWO disabled bays...

I once parked in a disabled bay and still got a ticket, I argued with them and they retracted the ticket :wink:
    Living MY dream.
  • Makes sense... 'Special' people are allowed to park in such bays.

:lol:
  • VTech
    Makes sense... 'Special' people are allowed to park in such bays.

:lol:

Not according to the parking warden at the Merry Hill Shopping Centre.
    My wife mother who was severely ill with terminal cancer wanted to get the grandkids her last xmas gifts so I took her, the warden saw us getting out and also the badge on the dash.
    The badge was placed central to the dash and the ticket was for not properly displaying a badge.
    The photo evidence shows the badge but due to the car being a 4x4 I guess they thought they could get away with it?
    Anyway, sense prevailed and it only cost a few emails.

I did find something interesting though. Putting a ticket on a car is not enough to enforce you to pay, they also have to show a financial loss caused by your parking which effectively means anyone can get away with parking in any private bay.
    Living MY dream.
  • You shop in Merry Hill...?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • You shop in Merry Hill...?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

First and last time I went to Merry Hill it was full of chavvy gobshites.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Who all spoke like Barry from Auf Wiedersehen Pet....
  • Who all spoke like Barry from Auf Wiedersehen Pet....

Was he from Birminum?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Who all spoke like Barry from Auf Wiedersehen Pet....

Was he from Birminum?

A trivia moment

Barry was from Wolverhampton. His accent was apparently based on Tim Spall's sis in law who hailed from Cannock, Staffs. Fine actor, Spall. No film star looks though. :wink:
    World of difference between Birmingham accent and Black Country accent.
This discussion has been closed.