When's Day Mourning?

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I have training this morning on how to use an iPad. Should be fun...

Later is apprentice, and a bit more of sorting my life out.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning Feckers,

Today see's me going to westminster for a second interview, not normally an issue until you see what date it is! I hope there's no budding Guy Fawkes planning anything?

Until then it will be coffee and traffic.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Yesterday solihull , today stoke - living that dream

Later will continue the bike search :)
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning Cruddies

Slow day at work today, I'm sure I can manfully struggle through it though, aiming to finish off the new rear wheel tonight though which will be satisfying!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Morning all,
    Good start to the day here, the phone system is down so I can't be disturbed. Mind you there was one of my customers waiting outside the door when I arrived. Fortunately he's one of the easier ones to deal with.
    Hopefully it won't be too busy today as all the other slackers are in today.
    Oh hell! the phones have come back on.
    Might skip lunch and bunk off early today. Until then more tea and biscuit consumption is in order.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    At home with Man Flu.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola beetches!

Today i have been firing blanks.........and a lot of live rounds, in all these years i still close my eyes when the bl00dy thing goes off in my hands! (Other come faces are available!) I have a morning of boring video and i will then be qualified to deploy to foreign parts and to not get too dead!

Tom Cruise and all the film biffs seem to have done one today though the big airbus jet was still there when i left, i'm sure Someone can update us from their web wanderings today.

Anyhoo i need scoff....toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,504
    Seems there's a man flu epidemic as I've got a dose as well but unlike some people I MTFU'd and did a full day at work :wink: Half dead now so alcohol is needed for medicinal purposes.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]