All Hallows' Day Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited November 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning.

Managed to survive last night with no little feckers knocking on the door so the Gary mask didn't get used :lol:

Littlies are just off swimming so I'm just off riding.

This afternoon the missus is out for a friends birthday to have afternoon tea so I'm on parent duty which means ferrying the biggest littley to a party and entertaining the littlest littley 8)
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    swimming lessons here too and then the final show for rugrat1 followed by a meal out with friends.

We sat in the audience last night & all of the little monsters did fantastic.
  • Shed duty day, power tools and hangovers should never mix :lol:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Morning folks,
    A bit weary after yesterday, glorious day with the family in big town. Amazing number of people out, even by London standards.
    EPO has gone for a haircut, this will undoubtedly end in tears. Never understood that. Boy is off to watch the Barbarians v Australia game at Twickenham. Annoyingly he doesn't have a hangover after drinking last night. The rest of us are off to my cousin's 50th birthday bash at a pub on Richmond Hill. Starts at midday, will get messy to put it mildly.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Footy day today so off to Stamford Bridge with Stressbag and Stropteen (who at least like footy so I know I'm not wasting loads of money). Will get some Thai take away on the way back and wash it down with some plonk, so should be a good day as long as we get the right result...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo won't your missus get the hump if you pick up some Thai bird unless of course she looks like this then she won't be able to stop pissing herself :P

qqol0p.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn