Help of winter cyclists from France and Austria is needed!

Tetiana
Tetiana Posts: 3
edited November 2014 in Commuting general
Dear Cyclists,

Me and my group mates are doing marketing research which is needed for one of the courses at our university (Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland). We would be really grateful if cyclists from France and Austria gave responses to 14 short questions in our survey. For completing this questionnaire you will need up to 5 minutes. In order to proceed to the survey form, please use the following link: http://goo.gl/forms/N14QmcHQl7. Please fee free to contact me in case you have any questions.
Looking forward to your replies!

Best regards,
Tetiana!

Comments

• Are there any French or Austrian cyclists on this forum?
  • I do not know if there are any, since I'm a newbie here. In addition, there is no special discussion here for cyclists from Europe (as for instance the cyclingforums.com has). But I still decided to give it a try and post this here :) In case someone can give me recommendations regarding another more appropriate forum where I can find cyclists from Europe, please let me know!
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    This is a UK based website (as just the tiniest amount of research would have told you), so perhaps you can guess how many French and Austrian regulars we (don't) have?
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.