Planet X Pro Carbon - Flex and Wobble

2»

Comments

• cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Lizards or Wizards ? Have I stumbled into Hogwarts by mistake ?
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    Apologies to all the lizards out there.

What gets me is people think its only Jimmy Savile or only Rolf Harris when there's a huge network of them all being compromised and blackmailed - and it ain't just celebrities. Thats how wars get voted for etc, if you think about it, how else could politicians be told what to do?

Enough people are exposing it, some are dying for it but there you go, no one ever said the lid could be blown on such a massive thing without a lot of people getting really annoyed.

Why else, when a dossier gets passed along, it gets ignored? No one can argue about this, or explain it, but I can, there's a massive network of compromised pedos in the highest positions of power, this is about as clear as I can make it anyway.

All the UFO/Elvis/Lizards/Area 51/ Tin Foil Hats and all that stuff is to distract you away from real conspiracies - that do exist. Lumping it all together and marginalizing it is why it carries on. It could only hold together that way.

Unfortunately those pedos types run everything including the way cops get trained (Common Purpose etc) and so on. I said a long time ago politicians should be GPS tagged so we know who they meet, what they say and what they do but no one listens. Also we should choose who is going to be an MP, not have guys that yearn to do it doing it. Why would they ever care about the public? They are just experts at pretending they care. Show me one example of one politician that truly changed anything in society? They never will as long as their dirty little secret stays that way. Even they don't really want to vote for wars and so on - all the stuff the public won't go along with.

We were asked to have ID cards 17 times and told the Government "No" 17 times. Why didn;t they stop asking us after the 1st time? Why did they ask us 17 times? Are they stupid? No, they are hell bent on enslaving us all and when you tell anyone this, they kinda just laugh, which I find odd but nevermind. I sure can't laugh at this stuff.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Mate - get a grip - you are on the workshop forum.
  • earth
    earth Posts: 934
    Manc33 wrote:
    Also we should choose who is going to be an MP, not have guys that yearn to do it doing it.

This is how the Greeks did it when they invented democracy. They picked whoever they wanted to do the job from the whole populous and told them to do the job. They did not choose from a bunch of people who put themselves forward.
  • ravey1981
    ravey1981 Posts: 1,111
    Imposter wrote:
    Mate - get a grip - you are on the workshop forum.

this